Axl's hair '09-'13 era

trqster

I would prefer this Axl

photo-50747.jpg?_r=1418099580

Also I'm glad that Miser's privileges are reduced, because his obsession with his and Axl hair in comparison became a bit annoying....

Linking these pictures without reducing their sizes is suspending worthy, imo

Axl could never pull of the Kojack look.

I think we need to apportion a fair amount of time to the hairs on his arse. I mean we caught a glimpse of his ginger pubic thatch in Reckless Road.

So whatcha reckon folks, arse hairs, strong and short, curly, ginger, perhaps not ginger through lack of exposure to light? Answers on a postcard folks!

• Like 1

Advice:

Not to make too many enemies

:lol::lol::axl92::axl:

I would prefer this Axl

photo-50747.jpg?_r=1418099580

Also I'm glad that Miser's privileges are reduced, because his obsession with his and Axl hair in comparison became a bit annoying....

Linking these pictures without reducing their sizes is suspending worthy, imo

Axl could never pull of the Kojack look.

and you could never stop linking your own childhood pictures, pictures that nobody cares about except you and your family?

• Like 2

Earl was Axl's personal bodyguard for a very long time - from 1989 up until 2002, maybe?

Slash, in his book, mentions Earl as his bodyguard

Perhaps he was responsible for several band members at first and eventually stuck with Axl? Because Earl can be seen with Axl specifically in a lot of clips, Axl refers to him as HIS bodyguard, and he was definitely still working for Axl after Slash was out of the picture.

Consider how his hair looked when he cut it, out of the public eye though. If you look, you can see his hair, when shorter, waves on the end, and has more body to it than it did during the UYI era when it was pin straight:

1995.jpg

5kb4qaVHo2A.jpg

548a71396760fbcd718b45b7_700.jpg

When you cut straight hair short, and it starts to grow past shoulder, it gets a bit wavy on the ends because its growing and crashing against the shoulders, but thats all there is to is. Once it grows longer the wavy effect disappears and it will look more and more straight. (just like he did in the 90's)

No no, we get tour dates, and then people start mentioning that according to so and so Axl was spotted in Mexico looking like his 90's self. Then people get excited, and then some say everyone is about to be let down. Then the tour starts and he's got a new jacket but looks relatively the same.

The fact that Axl is never spotted anywhere tells me people don't recognize him, and he looks the same.

But anyways we are stuck on his hair for now. I promise this thread will evolve into a new thread about his weight.

• Like 1

No no, we get tour dates, and then people start mentioning that according to so and so Axl was spotted in Mexico looking like his 90's self. Then people get excited, and then some say everyone is about to be let down. Then the tour starts and he's got a new jacket but looks relatively the same.

The fact that Axl is never spotted anywhere tells me people don't recognize him, and he looks the same.

But anyways we are stuck on his hair for now. I promise this thread will evolve into a new thread about his weight.

There was the one girl, the ex girlfriend, who predicted his new appearance in 2008 or so. I think it was Adriana? Said he had ditched the braids and went back to having long hair but no one believed her because everyone believed he had no hair to have long.

There was the one girl, the ex girlfriend, who predicted his new appearance in 2008 or so. I think it was Adriana? Said he had ditched the braids and went back to having long hair but no one believed her because everyone believed he had no hair to have long.

I feel like that would have been a popular guess on changed look. If she would have said he looks a little more stocky or thicker and nailed the mustache then that would have been crazy. I'm not sure though, some sources are good, but most seem to fall short. Especially with GNR.

Crazy thing is there is no legitimate source in the GNR world. People who work with the band are just as likely to be wrong as a crazy fan. You never even know where the source will come from. The weirdest people have gotten legitimate information on the band and Axl in the past. I think we all remember a few of those.

Edited by IncitingChaos

I feel like that would have been a popular guess on changed look. If she would have said he looks a little more stocky or thicker and nailed the mustache then that would have been crazy. I'm not sure though, some sources are good, but most seem to fall short. Especially with GNR.

Crazy thing is there is no legitimate source in the GNR world. People who work with the band are just as likely to be wrong as a crazy fan. You never even know where the source will come from. The weirdest people have gotten legitimate information on the band and Axl in the past. I think we all remember a few of those.

It's kind of like Moby said, when he was working with Axl back in 1997:

"After 1993, which saw the end of the band's lengthy Use Your Illusion world tour and the release of Guns N' Roses' last record to date - an album of cover songs titled The Spaghetti Incident? - Axl Rose seemed to disappear (the last known published photo of him dates from January 1994). His nemesis, Courtney Love, has since accused Rose in the press of vanishing partly because he's supposed to be losing his hair. Moby can't confirm the hair situation because he says, "Axl's always worn a hat when I've been around him. I don't even know if he has long hair anymore. He has a beard that's clearly not been groomed. If you passed him on the street, you wouldn't stop and say, 'Oh, there goes one of the most successful rock stars on the planet.' - 10/1997

The guy is a complete mystery. It's probably why he still has fans after 20 years of doing very little.

If he ever finishes that autobiography I'm sure he'll sell a million copies. I'll be one of em. Just an interesting person who is labeled egotistical and yet shies away from attention and the media.

His changing looks are probably part of his desire to not be noticed.