Axl's hair '09-'13 era

trqster

Holy shit.

Some are so committed to believing Axl is a plastic, bald freak in spite of all evidence to the contrary, and other people don't like lies. It's as simple as that.

Haha alright then.

Do you have a rebuttal; your views on whether Axl is bald or not? An actual reply?

Show any picture of Axl from 80 ~ 90 in some Hairloss forum Axl started having MPB (Male Pattern Baldness) still in the 90s (hairline thin and high, change hair texture ...)
that picture of 1994 HOF bought what I'm saying

axl-rose-thinning-hair.jpg

Here clearly shows the miniaturized hair on the hairline

tumblr_m5y8d8av1p1qd418mo1_500.png

Axl-Rose-thinning-hairline.jpg
Edited by skid_bach

Holy shit.

Some are so committed to believing Axl is a plastic, bald freak in spite of all evidence to the contrary, and other people don't like lies. It's as simple as that.

Haha alright then.

Do you have a rebuttal; your views on whether Axl is bald or not? An actual reply?

I think his hairline the same.

"Axl's hair is different now than it was 25 years ago.

Still looks pretty good.

It was also different with braids."

How the hell is there anything else to say besides that?

My hair is different to 25 years ago, it's the way things are when u get older.

Surely people have gotta have a point to what they're saying

Axl looks different every time in pictures because he has been photographed his whole life! Is it so hard to bring some common sense to the debate?

When you have a whole thread comparing pictures and posting pictures from different years of a persons life, of course you will go like "he looks like a different person each time". Do it to yourself and you will see how all of you have changed throughout the years.

I think his hairline is the same, but he has lost strength in his hair and that's obvious. It's just a sign of age, not plastic surgery, geez...

The difference between now and then it is the length, the thickness and they way he used to comb it. In the 90's he had bangs. Those bangs covered most of his forehead and his hair was straight. Nowadays, he got rid of the bangs and his hair is wavy (dunno how that happened). In my opinion, he would look way better if he had kept the bangs because they help cover any bald sign he may have.

Show any picture of Axl from 80 ~ 90 in some Hairloss forum Axl started having MPB (Male Pattern Baldness) still in the 90s (hairline thin and high, change hair texture ...)
that picture of 1994 HOF bought what I'm saying

axl-rose-thinning-hair.jpg

Here clearly shows the miniaturized hair on the hairline

tumblr_m5y8d8av1p1qd418mo1_500.png

Axl-Rose-thinning-hairline.jpg

No. That's his natural hairline, and that's not miniaturization. That's just his hair quality in that location etc. We've already established that Axl doesn't have a typically defined hairline etc. Lots of people have the peach fuzz or smaller hairs along the borders of their hair etc. It's fairly common.

Also, if Axl started having hairline issues back then, he would have been a cue ball by the late 90's.

No. That's his natural hairline, and that's not miniaturization. That's just his hair quality in that location etc. We've already established that Axl doesn't have a typically defined hairline etc. Lots of people have the peach fuzz or smaller hairs along the borders of their hair etc. It's fairly common.

Also, if Axl started having hairline issues back then, he would have been a cue ball by the late 90's.

You are wrong these fuzz hairs indicate MPB, mature hairline do not have it

Looke this hairline (V shape) probably NW1 or NW2

24luans.jpg

24luans.jpg

A lot of people have tiny hairs at the front of their hairline and don't go bald.

I've studied the Norwood Classes myself.

A NW1 is a child's hairline. A NW2 is an adult hairline. Axl has an adult hairline.

24luans.jpg

A lot of people have tiny hairs at the front of their hairline and don't go bald.

A NW1 is a child's hairline. A NW2 is an adult hairline. Axl has an adult hairline.

Yes, does have :jerkoff:

24luans.jpg

He should have. He paid enough for it.

24luans.jpg

He should have. He paid enough for it.

Yes, magically between 1998 and 2000, his hair went from seeming the same as it did for his entire life to all falling out in a year's span.

Why you and your friends are so dedicated to believing he's got not a single real hair on his head, when all the evidence points to the contrary, is beyond me. I guess it's just one more way to besmirch the man.

Edited by downzy
Removed unnecessary comparions to other ex-band members

"Axl's hair is different now than it was 25 years ago.

Still looks pretty good.

It was also different with braids."

How the hell is there anything else to say besides that?

My hair is different to 25 years ago, it's the way things are when u get older.

Surely people have gotta have a point to what they're saying

That's my point. I'm amazed there's 15 pages worth of input.

I hope they stop quoting each other. It made the last page really long on a cell phone.

Now on the subject of Axl's hair...his real hair was tied into the braids he had. He took them out sometime in 08-09. Axl's hair has been relatively the same since 09. So is the hair Axl has now his? Or is his hair part of a transplant? It hasn't grown really from what we've seen, so either the braids did a ton of damage to his hair or it's not his naturally grown hair.

Edited by IncitingChaos

I hope they stop quoting each other. It made the last page really long on a cell phone.

Now on the subject of Axl's hair...his real hair was tied into the braids he had. He took them out sometime in 08-09. Axl's hair has been relatively the same since 09. So is the hair Axl has now his? Or is his hair part of a transplant? It hasn't grown really from what we've seen, so either the braids did a ton of damage to his hair or it's not his naturally grown hair.

It has grown though:

2010:

n-AXL-ROSE-NYC-large570.jpg

2013:

374327_313269845361030_118105248210825_1

Idk, it looks like he just straightens it to get more length. I'd like to think he has his original hair. But it just hasn't changed much. This has to be the longest period of time that Axl has gone without changing up his hair style.

I think the braids did damage to his hair, and we see what's left. I can also see how many would believe it's not his hair though. Only a few people know the answer

Idk, it looks like he just straightens it to get more length. I'd like to think he has his original hair. But it just hasn't changed much. This has to be the longest period of time that Axl has gone without changing up his hair style.

I think the braids did damage to his hair, and we see what's left. I can also see how many would believe it's not his hair though. Only a few people know the answer

Here was it straighter in May 2010

Axl-Rose-02.jpg

1000526_666693893356155_1994839397_n.jpg

And when he first reappeared it was barely past his chin

jg5z153qsd909d3.jpg?djet1p5k

374327_313269845361030_118105248210825_1