Axl's hair '09-'13 era

trqster

Axl was so ripped.

Yeah, that's when Axl cared about his appearance.

Seriously, 8 pages over Axl's hair?

Imagine how many pages there would be if a new album was announced. It'll most likely get well into the hundreds and would be MUCH more interesting that playing guessing games as to whether Axl had hair transplants or not.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

Dazey, I have no knowledge of wigs or how to identify them. Can you explain to me how you're so sure? :3

Cos he's gone from obvious thinning in 94 to a full head of thicker hair than he even had in his early 20's seven years later. I dunno, maybe that?

Guest Gunns

Dazey, I have no knowledge of wigs or how to identify them. Can you explain to me how you're so sure? :3

Cos he's gone from obvious thinning in 94 to a full head of thicker hair than he even had in his early 20's seven years later. I dunno, maybe that?

ask the mods to change your username to miszey :awesomeface:

I love how all of sudden a pointless topic get filled with hair transplants experts from all over the world....

Well, to be fair when you are a GNR fan you have alot of time to develop outside interests because such little time is actually spent talking about music.

That is what the Axl and Team Brazil want, why must some people make snide comments about it.

If they wanted us talking about music they would release some.

Instead we are left to talk about hair plugs and hot sauce. That is their choice, and any real fan should be OK with that.

• Like 1

I find it somewhat amusing that people are seemingly so oblivious to the fact that the vast majority of aging male celebs have had some kind of hair regeneration procedure, be it rogain/finasteride or some kind of surgical hair transplant. And yes, it's clear that Axl has to, but wooptie fucking shit, who cares? He's a rock star, so of course he wont just let it go uintil he's got a fucking horse shoe on his head. The guy can afford it. and despite the remarks he gets from a bunch of wankers online, it's certainly not as bad as it would be if the man sported a fucking skullet of some kind.

Hairloss is a fact of life and since it can be avoided, sure why not? I started to go bald prematurely over 10 years ago, so back in 2007, I started taking drugs and using rogain for it. And it worked! I've got more hair now than I did 5 years ago and at times it looked like something funky was going on with my hairline when old hair started growing out again. But fuck, I'm still railing more young pussy than I did in university and I'm not getting any younger myself. Cheers to Axl for keeping something on top of his head over all these years.

Now if only he could have as much success releasing albums, we wouldn't have to talk about this pointless bullshit!

A8R

Guest Gunns

Amazing look! Bald or not. Much better than hidden under those hats.

It was only in Don't Cry or in the whole concert?

only DC

I'm pretty sure he had hair transplants judging from this photo.. not that I care about that though.

59__431x592_axlrose-to2010.jpg

Maybe thats why he grows the moustache like that, to use it to transplant his hair every now & then.

I couldn't care less if he starts losing hair, as long as the hats & glasses are gone he'll look good to me.

IMO what currently favours Axl's hair and overall looks the most is by wearing just a bandana with his '06-'07 shirts & stuff, exactly like he looks here in 2010:

axlrose-march2010-chile-001.jpeg

Edited by trqster

I still believe the Thick 2001 hair could be real. Perhaps with special thickening shampoos and hair drying knowing he was gonna perform. I also think it's possible he dyed it a darker red. Now he just wears hats so maybe the treatment stopped.