Axl's hair '09-'13 era

trqster

He should tell everyone to suck it and shave it. Wigs and hair transplants aren't rock n roll. Most dudes go bald at some point. Trying to hide it with wigs and hates and all that is nonsense. He needs to embrace that shit.

Jesus... he just doesn't have the hairline he had in his twenties. His hairstyle looks fine combed like that. It's his over 50 hairstyle. It looks good on him. What is this nitpicking shit.

I have to agree here. People call it worrisome balding or whatever. Really, guys? The man is 50 years old. Nothing lasts forever, even fucking awesome rocker hair from your early '20s.

That bald patch is really strange... It really looks like he shaved it but it's nothing I imagine him doing. I just don't get it. A bandana would suit him perfectly:

Can't imagine him doing anything. I don't know the guy personally. No one here does.

A blurry pic? here is the full video,and you can see it in 1080p.Axl has lost nearly all his hair at least at this side.Check the video from 5:20 to 5:29, but there are other moments that you can see there is no hair over there.

stop the video at 5:31.

You mean like this?

screenshot20130318at912.png

Maybe it's just a bad angle or weird hairdo thing....still not sure.

That's the side of his head being shaved. People don't go bald in one giant square :)

I don't think that is a shave or receding side hairline... isn't it just a piece sticking out? I can't believe I'm commenting on this shit.

Upon watching the video it's just a piece sticking out come on guys, settle the fuck down

I'm way more concerned that the little rasp he had in 3 lines of the verse of don't cry is gone.

If you guys need something more to talk about, talk about how his belly is bulging, seriously.

Edited by jimb0

Axl has always had fine hair. It doesn't look like he's really done anything to it- it just looks like a natural progression of a Dude's hairline at age 51. Remember, he wore hats and bandana's when he was younger, too.

ScreenShot2013-03-18at65756PM_zps48755df

Its not a bad angle if you check the video there are many moments that you can see that there is no hair in that side.And no,he hasnt saved his head.Its normal,he is balding,and now we now why he uses hat.End of the mistery,

NEXT MISTERY the forgotten rasp

Well he's human, unfortunately he is not getting younger. I would prefer to see him aging naturally rather than getting any sort of treatment. Or at least, any more than he may have already. Not that I can tell about these things, because I don't spend too much time examining his face or hair like a doctor.

His voice, yes I would be concerned because its who he is, or what I know him for.

Edited by rhiad85

Its not a bad angle if you check the video there are many moments that you can see that there is no hair in that side.And no,he hasnt saved his head.Its normal,he is balding,and now we now why he uses hat.End of the mistery,

NEXT MISTERY the forgotten rasp

The weird hairline and the patch at the side is because you can only take so much hair from the back and sides for a transplant. The reason it looks odd is because the new hairline is the one that the doctor drew on his head and filled in. It's not rocket science.

One thing's for sure...he sure looks to have grown thicker hair in places than he used to have in 1994 and that's what looks weird for me, considering that many here defend that it's still his own natural hair evolving...

'94 - it's clearly visible that his hair is thinning fast...

8eebb29836083607large.jpg

Then 7 years later in '01 Axl shows a full head of much thicker hair...

14327015.jpgsq-axl-rock_rio.jpg

Explain this.

One thing's for sure...he sure looks to have grown thicker hair in places than he used to have in 1994 and that's what looks weird for me, considering that many here defend that it's still his own natural hair evolving...

'94 - it's clearly visible that his hair is thinning fast...

8eebb29836083607large.jpg

Then 7 years later in '01 Axl shows a full head of much thicker hair...

14327015.jpgsq-axl-rock_rio.jpg

Explain this.

He changed the part. In 1994 his hair was dead and parted to one side. In the late 90's he cut his hair and it grew back healthier and he started parting it in the middle so the sides are equally as full.