Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

Billboards popping up in markets that are getting a gig, looks like the tour announcement is coming. Billboards seen in Atlanta, Orlando, Milwaukee, Columbus/Dayton, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo/Rochester. Might be a couple I forgot.

Gonna see if I spot any of the Rochester billboards around town later today :D

If the price is right (ie. More $85 tickets) then I'll squeeze Buffalo in.

Buffalo should be one of, if not the easiest gig to get tickets to. Ralph Wilson Stadium is 70,000 capacity for concerts, and Buffalo is almost certainly the smallest market they'll play.

Im definitely going to Detroit! Talked to my dad and he seems like he wants to go and will buy me a ticket! I am PSYCHED!!!!

I don't think anyone can top my first gig, I think some of you remember how much I was freaking out, but I am thrilled nonetheless. Hope its a stadium show this go around!

Im definitely going to Detroit! Talked to my dad and he seems like he wants to go and will buy me a ticket! I am PSYCHED!!!!

I don't think anyone can top my first gig, I think some of you remember how much I was freaking out, but I am thrilled nonetheless. Hope its a stadium show this go around!

My first Stones gig was my least favorite honestly. Every single one has been better than the one before it. After being on the barrier for Toronto in 2013 I was like "That's it, I'll definitely never see a Stones show that tops that one" - and somehow the Rome gig last year did. I don't know if Buffalo will top Rome, but it'll definitely have a shot if they're doing Sticky Fingers in it's entirety!

Billboards popping up in markets that are getting a gig, looks like the tour announcement is coming. Billboards seen in Atlanta, Orlando, Milwaukee, Columbus/Dayton, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo/Rochester. Might be a couple I forgot.

Gonna see if I spot any of the Rochester billboards around town later today :D

Pretty cool billboards:

13249_901073286623733_608223266815250870

There will be tons of cheap tickets for the Buffalo show to be had from scalpers especially if they play Toronto as well. No way will they sell 70,000 tickets here.I saw the last show they played there back in 97 or so.I can't imagine it's any better almost 20 years later but if I can score a $20 ticket, I'll probably go.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

Rumored dates:

Sun May 24 2015 Petco Park San Diego, CA
Sat May 30 2015 Ohio Stadium Columbus, OH
Wed June 3 2015 TCF Bank Stadium Minneapolis, MN
Sat June 6 2015 AT&T Stadium Arlington (Near Dallas), TX
Wed June 10 2015 Vanderbilt Stadium Nashville, TN
Sat June 13 2015 Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium Orlando, FL
Tue/Wed June 16/17 2015 Bobby Dodd Stadium Atlanta, GA
Sat Jun 20 2015 Heinz Field Pittsburgh, PA
Tue June 23 2015 Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee, WI
Fri/Sat June 26/27 2015 Arrowhead Stadium Kansas City, MO
Tue June 30 or Wed July 1 2015 Levi's Stadium Santa Clara (near San Jose), CA
Sat July 4 2015 Indianapolis Motor Speedway Indianapolis, IN
Wed July 8 2015 Comerica Park Detroit, MI
Sat July 11 2015 Ralph Wilson Stadium Buffalo, NY
July 2015 Festival TBD Canada

Source: http://www.iorr.org/tour15/

Psh. The guess who. What a joke. They only have two original members in the band. Oh. Wait. What forum is this again?

wut

I'm thinking Columbus will be my other gig. Pittsburgh is an hour and a half closer, but I'm seeing Rush the next night in Montreal. Each is 5 hours in the opposite direction.

Psyched for comerica!

Call me crazy but i hope 'Out of Control' stays

Meh. Not one of my favorites. It was cool to hear in Rome since I hadn't seen it live, but I'm not exactly hoping to see it again.

Did it stay in the set for Australia? Too lazy to go back and check the setlists.

Weren't they gonna do another blu ray?

There was kind of some talk, but it doesn't seem too likely at this point.

I saw them on the Voodoo Lounge tour back in 1994. It was AWESOME. I've seen them now though so even though I'd love to go again I don't think I'll ever travel to see them. Not that it wouldn't be worth it but just not a band I'm willing to dish out travel money NOW that I've seen them.