Which another song would like to hear Axl sing?

Lucky girl

He talked about how much he loved U2's 'One' and that he wanted to do it live on the Illusions tour. That would have been awesome.

I'd love to hear him do 'Something To Believe In' and 'My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms' by Bon Jovi a) because Jon can't sing them anymore and b) because lyrically and musically they're Estranged-esque depression-type songs that Axl could get into and kill vocally.

Just because his voice and singing style is so different from Bruce Dickinson's, not to mention his music and the fact Axl doesn't 'get' Maiden, i'd love to hear him wail over 'Hallowed Be Thy Name'.

I bet he could dance the shit out of Gagnam Style.

Bon Jovi - It's my life.

God, no, even though you're joking, i'm sure. Whenever Springsteen has to duet on that it just rams home how terrible the lyrics are because it seems so out of place hearing Bruce recite such trite, simplistic tosh.

Bon Jovi - It's my life.

God, no, even though you're joking, i'm sure. Whenever Springsteen has to duet on that it just rams home how terrible the lyrics are because it seems so out of place hearing Bruce recite such trite, simplistic tosh.

Of course I was joking. :unsure: Somehow I had forgotten Bruce sang this song but everything sounds good with the Boss. Anyway, this reminded me of a good song for Axl: he should cover "Twist and Shout".

Edited by izzygirl