June 2nd, 2013 - Kansas City, MO

parisrocks

one of the better Estranged's Ive heard in recent years.

True :)

Axl, if you're reading this: Put some rasp in the 2nd part ... you can do it ... it would be perfect. :shades:

@ 1:27 he heads over to put his boot in someones face-that was unexpected. someone should have grabbed his boot and pulled it off-I would have just to be an ass.
That at 1:27 was him kicking at Jarmo.

Forgive me for my phone making it upside down, but whose sig is this on the poster? I got it at the VIP M&G and I doubt it's who it looks like.

null.jpg

axl's

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool thx for the RQ an Estranged. I think they show, while he's not quite there, he's better than he's been in years. He's in good shape and more focused. Oh yea and his voice doesnt suck.

Edited by Eu4ic

Guest cbgnr666

Anyone else think when these people who are writing reviews and mentioning Axl not hitting the high notes anymore like he used too, are comparing the performances from the show they're reviewing to the album versions and not old live performances?Prime ex. Estranged and SweetChild in the old days live vs album versions as compared to now where he nails the high notes on Estranged esp, and never did in old performances.

Edited by cbgnr666

Fun smile when he got to sign those boobs :). That's probably why he rarely smiles on pictures, it is time wasted that could have been spent writing on titties.

He's only smiling with girls. I remember when I met him in 2010 a girl told him "Please smile, Axl!" and he said "not in the picture! :) ". Then 2 girls wanted a picture with him as well and one of them said "Come on baby, take me a picture!" and a male said "NAKED!" he totally laughed and said "did you say naked? Hahaha! :D ". It was weird seeing him laughing and surprisingly, Team Brazil wasn't around him, just security.

Edited by pi2loc

Fun smile when he got to sign those boobs :). That's probably why he rarely smiles on pictures, it is time wasted that could have been spent writing on titties.

He's only smiling with girls. I remember when I met him in 2010 a girl told him "Please smile, Axl!" and he said "not in the picture! :) ". Then 2 girls wanted a picture with him as well and one of them said "Come on baby, take me a picture!" and a male said "NAKED!" he totally laughed and said "did you say naked? Hahaha! :D ". It was weird seeing him laughing and surprisingly, Team Brazil wasn't around him, just security.

:lol: That's funny. I've always wondered why he doesn't smile in pictures.

http://youtu.be/IwqNTnqrjPM

start at 5:19. then tell me he has no voice.

Man, you don't need to wait 'till 5:19 ... his voice is pretty good from the beginning 'till the end.

I already said it about his performance @ WTTJ ... the guy is delivering.

And, look at this killer Nightrain:

I bet he will finish this leg with his voice in shape as it was in 2010.

Nice chance for an awesome DVD...

rock3