Adele vs. Lady Gaga vs. Lana Del Rey

bacardimayne

Battle of the "sophisticated female pop stars"  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These three and their fanbases remind me of eachother a lot. Who do you think is the best of the three? Personally I'd rank them LDR > Adele > Gaga, but that's possibly only because I recently jumped on the Lana train and have been listening to her a lot lately.

Adele could take the both of 'em.

I'm sure Adele would eat both of 'em but I would choose Lana or Gaga. I can't stand Adele. I would say Lana, I like her voice and the way she sings.

edit: @Lithium <_<

Edited by izzygirl

Gaga FTW. And shes a much better vocalist than Adele.

Adele could eat the both of 'em.

And still have room for Taylor Swift.

Voted Gaga.

Taylor could be the toothpick to dig the corporeal remains put of Adele's gums.

Adele could eat the both of 'em.

And still have room for Taylor Swift.

Voted Gaga.

Taylor could be the toothpick to dig the corporeal remains out of Adele's gums.

Adele has the best voice, but I care for her music the least (apart from Rolling in the Deep and Rumour Has It).

I really liked The Fame Monster from Lady Gaga, but I just found Born This Way really, really boring.

:wub: Lana Del Rey, especially like Gods & Monsters and Cola from Paradise.

Lana has a few cool songs, and I like her voice despite her shitty, shitty live abilities. The lyrics to her songs mostly suck.

Adele just doesn't do it for me, and her songs are just too fucking sappy and samey. I like one or two songs, that's it.

Lady Gaga knows what sells. That's pretty much it. She has talent, but she didn't do anything interesting with it imo.

Lana it is.

I'm sure Adele would eat both of 'em but I would choose Lana or Gaga. I can't stand Adele. I would say Lana, I like her voice and the way she sings.

Lana's voice? She can't sing for shit, Lady Gaga is nasal.

Adele has a fantastic voice, can write a good song and is able to be just as good live. Not to mention her personality is amazing as opposed to the outrageously pretentious Lana and Gaga.

Her music is also better, all of Lana's music sounds the same (maybe because of her monotone voice).

Probably the most important point, Adele gained success because of her music and not because she needed to throw every attention-seeking gimmick out there to get noticed.

And "Adele is fat" jokes? High-brow comedy at it's best.

Edited by Deepest Shame

Lana's voice? She can't sing for shit, Lady Gaga is nasal.

Adele has a fantastic voice, can write a good song and is able to be just as good live. Not to mention her personality is amazing as opposed to the outrageously pretentious Lana and Gaga.

Her music is also better, all of Lana's music sounds the same (maybe because of her monotone voice).

Probably the most important point, Adele gained success because of her music and not because she needed to throw every attention-seeking gimmick out there to get noticed.

And "Adele is fat" jokes? High-brow comedy at it's best.

Probably you're right and I'm sure Adele has the best voice and she is the most talented but that's not the only relevant thing for a "rockstar" or "popstar". A voice isn't everything. And, for me, Lana's voice and the way she sings (she seems to be tired or bored, I know) is very appealing. Plus, I like the sound of her voice, it's beautiful and it suits her songs and style. She gives me good sensations while Adele doesn't say anything to me.

I know Lana (and Gaga) are the product of a really good marketing but I like it (well, compared to Adele, it's not like they are my favourite thing ever).

The jokes, I'm ashamed, but in my case it was Dazey's fault. It was only a word and I couldn't help myself. My bad.

Edited by izzygirl

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Lana has a few cool songs, and I like her voice despite her shitty, shitty live abilities. The lyrics to her songs mostly suck.

Yeah I agree. I like a few Lana songs. Her sound is cool and different but I GET bored pretty fast. Video Games was beautiful.

She is AWFUL live though.