who, based on their previous track record, shows more potential in writing some big guns on the next(next) album, Dj or Ron?

Guest Gunns

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Gunns

who do you think shows the most premise in writing the'big guns' based solely on their previous work outside of GnR.

Ron or Dj?

Edited by Gunns

without Buckethead or Robin, any future Axl album's won't match Chinese.. To be fair, the only thing interesting about Chinese was Buckethead and Robin..

Yes, because Robin Finck and Bucketheads collective songwriting efforts far surpass dross like November Rain, Estranged, Breakdown, Dead Horse, TIL and other terrible songs solely penned by Axl.

Idiot.

Edited by Towelie

Big guns? Ron.

A massive hit? DJ.

Ooh good one. This is my answer.

It's funny. Everyone hated Finck when he was in the band. Now he's gone everyone wants him back. I'll bet the same thing happens if DJ leaves.

That being said, I've always liked Finck and I too would like him back, but I don't hate DJ.

Ron doesn't write music. He masturbates his guitar for a living. No chance.

DJ is like a Slash wannabe so he can write catchy stuff, maybe he could write something with a chorus, which were absent in CD.

The thing is. if they were good, Axl would've chosen them before Robin and Bucket. They are 3rd option for some reason...

There won't be a new record in the next 10 years probably, so, DJ and Ron can be out of the band by the time we finally get a new album, with 4th or 5th options.