Why on Earth Did Stones Invited Katy Perry and Not Axl/GNR to Perform With Them?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mick likes to seem relevant.

I'd say he is if he's doing a huge world tour and that many people are coming to his shows

And the shows are only selling out because they're doing a 75% (Or more) price drop on the day of each show. Hey, I'm not bashing the Stones - they're a fucking incredible live band even today and I'm more than willing to drop $200 to see them again. Maybe I worded that poorly - Mick likes to seem relevant to the current youth in any given generation by playing with people they listen to, even when it seems illogical.

That's not to say all of their modern guests are shit. I thought Lady Gaga nailed Gimme Shelter last year in Newark, and Gary Clark Jr. Was pretty cool in Brooklyn.

Maybe Axl wanted too much money or didn't want to perform with the Stones.

As for Katy Perry, she's popular right now and since Fergy is pregnant and couldn't perform in a mini skirt and her tits popping out, they got Perry.

When she performed in Dallas, I heard she sounded terrible, so I think it was just about because she's hot to look at and Mick probably wanted a chic with him instead of another rock legend like Axl Rose.

This is the mythic Rolling Stones we've been hearing about? It looks desperate to me.

Well, Mick didn't want to tour at all. I heard him on ABC's nightline and he said he had to be forced to do the UK show for their 50th anniversary. He said back in the day he thought they'd last a year and that was it. He agreed that being around for 50 years is amazing, but he doesn't like to tour. It's all Keith Richards who loves to tour.

Honestly, if the Beatles and the Who and Led Zeppelin were all still together, they would give the Stones a run for their money. it's only because most of the original Stones are still alive and together when they record new music and tour people call them the greatest rock and roll band of all time, but I don't agree with it.

And I think if Axl performed sympathy for the Devil with Mick it would have rocked Vegas for sure.

We now have a definitive answer to this thread and an answer as to why Axl was looking upwards towards the stage! ;-)

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/05/blind-item-2_13.html?m=1

Blind Item #2

This A+ list female singer fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams. She had sex in the dressing room of this all-timeA++ list rockerthis past weekend. Not with the rocker, just in the dressing room. The problem is she could not find her panties after the incident and performed on stage and she says the first five rows had no problems confirming the fact she was not wearing anything under her skirt.

katy-perry-no-makeup-jpg-172834-jpg_0633

The wonders of make-up. And a bra with good support.

I'd say her tits are like spaniels ears when she goes topless.

you must be an ace with the ladies. you should change your name to lady killer or something like that.

Glad that Axl didn't perform with the Stones in this one.

katy-perry-no-makeup-jpg-172834-jpg_0633

you must be an ace with the ladies. you should change your name to lady killer or something like that.

That's right. So you are a Katy Perry worshiper too huh?

That's right. So you are a Katy Perry worshiper too huh?

Don't know quite well who is Kate Perry, but it's a woman. Where i come from is a nice touch to respect them.