Why on Earth Did Stones Invited Katy Perry and Not Axl/GNR to Perform With Them?

ChristmasFnatic

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's sexy and popular. I doubt the stones are even aware axl is alive anymore. Also I doubt axl would accept the offer. A viral video of axl getting shown up by a guy in his 70's would be pretty embarrassing.

This.

doubt the stones are even aware axl is alive anymore.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Also I doubt axl would accept the offer. A viral video of axl getting shown up by a guy in his 70's would be pretty embarrassing.

True. Axl is a joke compared with Mick.

She's sexy and popular. I doubt the stones are even aware axl is alive anymore. Also I doubt axl would accept the offer. A viral video of axl getting shown up by a guy in his 70's would be pretty embarrassing.

This. Plus Mick Jagger his is stupid necessity of collaborating with hip contemporary artists.

This. Plus Mick Jagger his is stupid necessity of collaborating with hip contemporary artists.
I don't think there is anything wrong with this. People enjoyed it when Axl did it, his duet with Tom Petty was great. I kind of see these collaborations as a acknowledgment of current music, passing the mantle through generations regardless of genre. I think it would be cool if Axl did a bit of this with younger artists. Edited by alfierose

I don't think there is anything wrong with this. People enjoyed it when Axl did it, his duet with Tom Petty was great. I kind of see these collaborations as a acknowledgment of current music, passing the mantle through generations regardless of genre. I think it would be cool if Axl did a bit of this with younger artists.

I love collaborations but I think it has to be with artists who are worth it, y'know? I wouldn't be surprised if I found out the Stones had Ke$ha or Nicki Minaj as guest artists. But yeah, the vegas residency would have been a bit more interesting if Axl called a few artists to collaborate with other than Izzy and Baz, who seem to be his only friends :tongue2:

Mick and the Stones most probably loved true Gn'R back in the day, are not into Axl's band (nuGn'R) and are more supportive of Slash (at least Ron Wood seems to be):

I'm sure, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, that a few years back, the Stones said they wouldnt have Guns support or tour with them unless it was the proper GNR, AFD/UYI lineup?

Is that correct?

This is the mythic Rolling Stones we've been hearing about? It looks desperate to me.

Looks totally similar to the Vegas trailer or whatever venue it was, to me

Mick and the Stones most probably loved true Gn'R back in the day, are not into Axl's band (nuGn'R) and are more supportive of Slash (at least Ron Wood seems to be):

Hilarious clip, guy strolls across the set bollock naked on live tv new years eve :lol: