So what will happen here when a new album drops?

alfierose

does anyone know if there will be a soundtrack released for Appetite For Democracy ? like a live album? or surely when its in the cinema that'd be a good time to release a new studio album

Announcement is coming soon...

I hope all the people who have been mocking others for believing in a new record will feel really, really stupid. As they should.

Then be ready to hand me that dunce cap.

Because I personally highly doubt it'll ever happen.

My bet is if we ever hear new music, it'll be because it leaks, or because Team Brazil milks the vault after Axl dies. But in terms of Axl actually releasing another album of new material on his own admission; I highly, highly doubt it. Feel more than free to mark my words.

I hope all the people who have been mocking others for believing in a new record will feel really, really stupid. As they should.

I don't know that I've mocked others, but even if I have I wouldn't feel stupid. I'd be excited that I was wrong. Some of us don't live in Arguing-with-People-All-the-Time-Land.

Err, it has nothing to do with being feeling stupid about losing an argument, but feeling stupid about mocking someone about something you were wrong about. That is really pathetic.

ill be buying both the CD and Vinyl just like i did when Chi-Dem came out, then take a few days off work to listen to it

take a few days off for an album release? seriously?

Just what I was thinking, who does that? It'll take an hour or two to listen too.

so you spend most of your time on here waiting for the new album but when it comes out youll only listen for an hour or two. hmm