June 6th, 2013 - Brooklyn, NY: Brooklyn Bowl

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some magazine called Vice or something. No video but they took a shitty picture.

Jesus Christ....12 hours before the show starts? You are an animal.

BTW, Vice is kinda of a big deal in the music industry. Or at least I have heard as much...

FYI, here is a snippet from Vice.

It is their review of my label's latest album, which BTW happens to currently be #1 on the Billboard Hip Hop list, and #4 on the Top 200 overall.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/french-montanas-excuse-my-french-is-a-masterpiece-full-of-arbitrary-violence-and-strip-club-sonatas

I am working every angle I can to get backstage/VIP access tonight, with little to no luck so far. So much for 'being in the industry'...

Edited by Saltzy

Who are the five? Guys, you'll probably be extremely close to the stage, perhaps on the first row. I beg you not to waste this chance of saying something useful to Axl. I mean, the band can hear what people in the crowd is saying even in big stadiums, imagine in a tiny venue like this one.

I remember a couple of years ago on a stadium concert when someone screamed towards Fortus asking for Oh My God, and he replied that he didn't chose the setlist, it was not up to him.

Ask for a new song, or a new album or tell Axl to shave his moustache, I don't know. I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Edited by ManetsBR

FYI, here is a snippet from Vice.

It is their review of my label's latest album, which BTW happens to currently be #1 on the Billboard Hip Hop list, and #4 on the Top 200 overall.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/french-montanas-excuse-my-french-is-a-masterpiece-full-of-arbitrary-violence-and-strip-club-sonatas

I am working every angle I can to get backstage/VIP access tonight, with little to no luck so far. So much for 'being in the industry'...

Did you let them know that you knew GunsGuy?

...tickets dropping under face(before fees) on Stubhub.

Tickets now listed @ $140...

Looks like they pretty much nailed the face of $150. Not gonna be much margins for the scalpers tonight,

Edited by Saltzy

Looks like they pretty much nailed the face of $150. Not gonna be much margins for the scalpers tonight,

Don't let Shotgun see this post, he will freak out and call you a hater.

Hopefully Beta, Fernando and Vanessa will see this trend and will drop the ticket prices back down to a reasonable amount.

Don't let Shotgun see this post, he will freak out and call you a hater.

Hopefully Beta, Fernando and Vanessa will see this trend and will drop the ticket prices back down to a reasonable amount.

$135 now, AKA under total face paid through the venue BO.

Edit: These sold in like 30 seconds

Don't get that at all. People do realize what the opposite of capitalism is, correct?

Edited by Saltzy

You are aware this show is a one-off and that the ticket prices for this show are higher than usual? The ticket prices on Saturday are back to normal.