Guns N' Roses to play Les Plaines d'Abraham on July 12th in Quebec city

bumblecool

Am I the only one who doesn't like the "Oh wo oh yeah yeah" after the "Oh won't you take me home" in the begining of Paradise City?

Yeah and the way he sings over the intro solo....

I think axl should just retire .

What!? I love that! I think it's a great improvement and it should be on the original version, seriously.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did volcano go?

as annoying as he can be, i do hope he liked it. hes been excited to see them again. that being said, of course he wont say anything negative

Yeah, I agree with this. It's kind of like taking your kid who never shuts up about Hulk Hogan to see a wrestling match (antiquated reference I know but I don't know who's in the WWE these days). You know it's fake and really lame, but you hope your kid enjoys it.

Am I the only one who doesn't like the "Oh wo oh yeah yeah" after the "Oh won't you take me home" in the begining of Paradise City?

Yeah and the way he sings over the intro solo....

I think axl should just retire .

What!? I love that! I think it's a great improvement and it should be on the original version, seriously.

But it always makes the intro sound sloppy and he always fucks up the whistle blow !!

Critical reviews or opinions are helpful when they come from some one who isn't just being obnoxious.

I'll remember that when I'm trying to be helpful. Thanks.

On topic: We are well into our third year of Axl looking and sounding like absolute shit. I'm thinking we might never see good Axl again. :(

Perhaps not. Not many 50 plus year olds get back in shape and change their life styles. Clearly he can. But based on the last few years there's nothing to indicate that he will.

And don't come at me by passively saying I'm off topic. Repeating and complaining about the same topic ruins a thread way more that some one telling your to be more concise about it

Edited by suckerpunched03

Critical reviews or opinions are helpful when they come from some one who isn't just being obnoxious.

I'll remember that when I'm trying to be helpful. Thanks.

On topic: We are well into our third year of Axl looking and sounding like absolute shit. I'm thinking we might never see good Axl again. :(

I don't mind axl's mickey mouse voice. It sounds good on the leak of jackie chan (checkmate). All he needs to do is write some songs for it.

And he looks pretty good for a 51 year old when he doesn't wear the hat and jacket. Would you rather him be 51 and still dancing around in biker shorts and kilts?

Edited by liers