Axl at 64?

laffy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl probably retire when he reached 64

Aerosmith and AC/DC are the most overrated bands of all time.

AC/DC sounds the same and is a gimmick rock band

Aerosmith is a pop rock band putting out cheesy summertime songs.

How they ever got popular is beyond me.

Maybe because the majority of classic rock fans got better musical taste than you?
AC/DC is the same, but they do fuckin good what they do since the beginning
Although i admit Aerosmith doesn't deliver really good songs since 1993

I like it how Axl nuthuggers defense is calling a band overrated just cuz they perform better, instead of going on-topic.

How about people that call a shit band overrated simply because it's an overrated shit band? Where do those people fit in?

On the right topic/argument, why not? Were all entitled to our opinions. Now lets do some fisting!

I like it how Axl nuthuggers defense is calling a band overrated just cuz they perform better, instead of going on-topic.

How about people that call a shit band overrated simply because it's an overrated shit band? Where do those people fit in?

But that wasn't the point of the thread. The OP is pointing out how great Tyler sounds at 63. Has nothing to do with whether you think Aerosmith is over-rated.

Axl probably retire when he reached 64

Aerosmith and AC/DC are the most overrated bands of all time.

AC/DC sounds the same and is a gimmick rock band

Aerosmith is a pop rock band putting out cheesy summertime songs.

How they ever got popular is beyond me.

Maybe because the majority of classic rock fans got better musical taste than you?

AC/DC is the same, but they do fuckin good what they do since the beginning

Although i admit Aerosmith doesn't deliver really good songs since 1993

99% of people outside of this board would say the same about Guns N' Roses. Just replace 1993 with 1991.

But that wasn't the point of the thread. The OP is pointing out how great Tyler sounds at 63. Has nothing to do with whether you think Aerosmith is over-rated.

It has everything to do with the post I quoted. I don't care to hear about your whining on whether you agree with me or not. Your babbling is completely irrelevant to me. :shrugs:

Aerosmith > Axl's band

ACDC > Axl's band

I disagree.

Aerosmith haven't had a goo album since Permanent Vacation and Tyler sounds horrible.

AC/DC are a good live band. Fucking solid. With that said other than 2 or 3 tracks from Black Ice, their albums have been average since Back In Black. IMO.