Which Current Member of NuGNR is the Most Important(Aside from Axl)?

ChristmasFnatic

If Queen could move on and do shows/tours without his frontman, Guns can do the same. Easily.

Freddie Mercury died, and the members of Queen that toured with Paul Rodgers are the members of Queen that are actually known for being in Queen.

You put this line up at any festival without Axl and the whole crowd will go... Who the fuck are these guys?

Edited by jimb0

Honestly none. If any band member left no matter how long they have been in the band there will be someone to replace them - they aren't as visible in the public's eyes as anyone in the band in the old days

That is just the nature of the band now. It wasn't back in the day but it is what it is

Edited by WhazUp

in terms of music Axl is certainly the most disposable right now

So, what you advocate is a new GNR album minus Axl? Wise up.

The reality is Axl could oust any one of the current players and still produce great music off the back of his own ability.

i wouldn't advocate it using the gnr name, but i'd love to hear what this band could actually come up with if axl loosened the reins

lol bruno

This band is so fucking pathetic and boring. I need to get back to just laughing at it instead of thinking maybe we'll hear some news.

Everyone besides Axl is utterly replaceable. And the only reason Axl isn't replaceable is because he's the nostalgia attraction.

NuGNR is an inaccurate term. We should speak of NuNuGNR. None of them has a truly relevant impact on anything GNR related.Hmm well. If DJ left band would become that much less pathetic. With that in mind I'd say DJ's departure would have largest impact.

Edited by LTD

Guest NGOG

If Dizzy, Tommy or Dj were to go I don't think Axl would have the inner willpower to reinvent GNR yet again.