The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

I might start a World Cup quiz here at mygnr if people are interested. Working on a quiz sheet now. You can beta-test it by downloading it from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_4bzokHYmw-ZXFvTDdCdi1aZFk/edit?pli=1

You need Excel installed to be able to fill in the sheet. When I know the sheet works I will start a separate thread for the quiz.

Was only able to try it now. I filled out everything and it seemed to work. Impressive :)

Well on the plane to Abu Dhabi they sang happy birthday and presented him with a cake. When in Abu Dhabi the clubs owners didn't wish him happy birthday or anything, he was also offended by bow Anzhi bought Roberto Carlos a Bugatti for his birthday and Yaya didn't even get a handshake and congratulations.

Guest NGOG

Well on the plane to Abu Dhabi they sang happy birthday and presented him with a cake. When in Abu Dhabi the clubs owners didn't wish him happy birthday or anything, he was also offended by bow Anzhi bought Roberto Carlos a Bugatti for his birthday and Yaya didn't even get a handshake and congratulations.

Shower of wankers. How withdrawn from reality can you be? Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

These agents are the fuckin' bane of football, they're always shit-stirring, instigating, fucking up careers. Was it Anelka whoose brother was his agent and also a massive cunt who just end up punting him on to all these different teams so he could make a few quid on the back end each time?

• Like 1

For fuck sake is this a wind up? I'm being serious!!

In 2014 when there's a recession still firmly on and the ordinary person has to work his bollocks off to provide a decent living for his/her family; you've got a multi million pound footballer who's spat his dummy out because his club didn't send him a birthday card or a present!?!? Haha no seriously are you joking?

Tell the lanky streak of piss to fuck off and stavros his agent can do one as well. What a pair of tarts!!

Guest Len B'stard

Hes hardly gonna leave City for United is he i mean, he's used to playing in top teams.

GOD that felt good to say :lol:

what they forgot his birthday so he's leaving. He's won prem twice now, time to go out on top? back to some ponce league where you don't end every season in a wheelchair.

England team: Hart, Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Gerrard, Henderson; Welbeck, Rooney, Sterling; Sturridge.

does it have potential or is it useless?

Guest Len B'stard

what they forgot his birthday so he's leaving. He's won prem twice now, time to go out on top? back to some ponce league where you don't end every season in a wheelchair.

England team: Hart, Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines; Gerrard, Henderson; Welbeck, Rooney, Sterling; Sturridge.

I'm afraid to say, and this is coming from Englands most fuckin' optimistic, most blind follower on earth...it's fuckin' useless :lol:

Still gonna win tho!

I'm afraid to say, and this is coming from Englands most fuckin' optimistic, most blind follower on earth...it's fuckin' useless :lol:

Still gonna win tho!

Not in that group you're not. Well, maybe Costa Rica. But Costa Rica made short work of Mexico in Qualifying and can go toe to toe with the US, so by no means a guaranteed 3 points.

Edited by moreblack

Guest Len B'stard

Still gonna win tho!

Not in that group you're not. Well, maybe Costa Rica. But Costa Rica made short work of Mexico in Qualifying and can go toe to toe with the US, so by no means a guaranteed 3 points.

Look, you and i both know they ain't gonna win but could you not hang on and just let them shatter my illusion themselves, I mean help a brother out here you mean-hearted old bastard :lol: Just let me skip merrily through the meadow of my delusion man, they're gonna win, thats it, end of! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

:lol: Fuckin' sadists! See it's all that evil metaller music you lot listen to!

Edited by sugaraylen