The SOCCER Thread 2013/2014

The Sandman

Guest Len B'stard

Arsenal played some of the most beautiful, fluent (im starting to sound like Wenger :lol:) football i've seen on these shores, fair dues it was against Hull but it was absolutely gorgeous :)

Guest Len B'stard

Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon
Group B: Spain, Holland, Chile, Australia
Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast, Japan
Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy
Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras
Group F: Argentina, Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria
Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA
Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South Korea

Guest Len B'stard

Fuck it, keep it in the football thread :) Furthermore, i'd like to add:

ENGLAND!!!!

ENGLAND!!!!

ENGLAND!!!

ENGLAND!!!

ENGLAND!!!

ENGLAND!!!

48 years of hurt...neeeeever stopped me dreamin' :D So fuckin' Brazil, fuckin' Argentina, fuck the fuckin' Germans and fuck Spain and fuck Italy cuz it's comin' home this year, i can feel it in my....penis!

p.s. i have on-going issues with impotence and erectile dysfunction :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Having serious doubts about USA and England's chances. Will be nice to see a replay of the last WC's final right away.

Argentina and Brazil should walk through their groups.

1450708_10151882602457946_438244390_n.pn

A lot of difficult groups there (A, B, D and G) - a lot more than usual. England will be lucky to make it out of the groups as they are the third best team in that group.

December 4th - twitter users out of the blue state RVP is off to Chelsea in January

December 6th - Mark Lawrenson states that the BBC's United sources are hearing RVP has handed in a transfer request.

United fans has vr gone from "what a load of bollocks" to "omfg he can't leave" in 48 hours lol.

Guest Len B'stard

I'd LOVE if he went to Chelsea :lol: Awww, whats the matter Robin, sick of the silverware already?

12 POINTS CLEAR ROBIN, 12 POINTS CLEAR

OHHHH ROBIN, 12 POINTS CLEAR

Wanker..

Edited by sugaraylen

Great and fun group, we will have to bring our "Garra Charrua" again for this WC.

Vamos La Celeste!!

Cheating bastards. God, that match infuriated me.

Cheating? wtf? He got a red card and Ghana got a penalty kick in the minute 90'. If that's cheating, well, sorry, let me cheat again.

Great and fun group, we will have to bring our "Garra Charrua" again for this WC.

Vamos La Celeste!!

Cheating? wtf? He got a red card and Ghana got a penalty kick in the minute 90'. If that's cheating, well, sorry, let me cheat again.

Well it was cheating as it was against the rules, just that Ghana fucked up their chance to win the match by missing the penalty. I think the incident gets vilified more than it should due to it being Suarez who carried it out, any other player and people would have given it less attention.

Vamos La Celeste!!

Well it was cheating as it was against the rules, just that Ghana fucked up their chance to win the match by missing the penalty. I think the incident gets vilified more than it should due to it being Suarez who carried it out, any other player and people would have given it less attention.
I agree about the Suarez comment. I would call it unsportsmanlike rather than cheating though. Ghana had the opportunity to win it with one kick and botched it.

Guest Len B'stard

Cabaye has just put Newcastle ahead with only half an hour to go.

Moyes is officially in trouble!

And may i be the first to say....

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*ahem* thank you, that'll be all :D

I'd like to think I'm the last person to ever dance on a grave...

Until i found out how fun it was! :D:D

Edited by sugaraylen