Would you guys be opposed if the Mods turned this section into a Pearl Jam section for the next 6 months?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if this became a pj forum, people would still be trolling about gnr.

if you want to support pj, go do that by joining their forum. you can regroup there under the name of ex gnr fans, or real gnr fans as you say this one is fake. you'll be banned there anyway in two weeks, after posting the same shit like ten is real, xxx is not real or whateva.

I think we should try it out for a week and see what happens; maybe we will even get Eddie Vedder's attention. And he can get Johnny Depp and some other celebs to help lobby for the release of CD II.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Or that so many threads turned into page after page of people going back and forth tossing insults at one another that it becomes pointless to even attempt to have a discussion. See some of the views expressed in this thread for more.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/198999-any-chance-you-could-ban-the-cupcakes/

I know in the thread the issue was discussed of looking at this behavior, and it's not that I doubt that. But, it's just after some time of that, it may have acted as a deterrent to some from trying to engage in sincere, fruitful discussions about the band.

Ali

You are the biggest cupcake on here. Ali, your ass kissing Jarmo impression doesn't fool me.

Right. A cupcake who doesn't engage in the kind of name-calling that I was referring to. And as far as my "ass kissing Jarmo impression", I assure you if that was my intent, I'd do a much better job than that considering I have never and will never have a GN'R forum of my own with which to use to curry favor with the band. Isn't that the most common accusation towards Jarmo?

So, in short, no and no.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Or that so many threads turned into page after page of people going back and forth tossing insults at one another that it becomes pointless to even attempt to have a discussion. See some of the views expressed in this thread for more.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/198999-any-chance-you-could-ban-the-cupcakes/

I know in the thread the issue was discussed of looking at this behavior, and it's not that I doubt that. But, it's just after some time of that, it may have acted as a deterrent to some from trying to engage in sincere, fruitful discussions about the band.

Ali

You are the biggest cupcake on here. Ali, your ass kissing Jarmo impression doesn't fool me.

Right. A cupcake who doesn't engage in the kind of name-calling that I was referring to. And as far as my "ass kissing Jarmo impression", I assure you if that was my intent, I'd do a much better job than that considering I have never and will never have a GN'R forum of my own with which to use to curry favor with the band. Isn't that the most common accusation towards Jarmo?

So, in short, no and no.

Ali

I think you are a great cupcake. I've never once seen you break character. If there was a youtube video of Axl hitting Bumblefoot repeatedly in the back with his cane, you would be the first one to defend Axl. To be honest though, if that hypothetical situation I described were to occur, I'd probably be defending Axl right along side of you and Miser. :xmasssanta:

Edited by Randy Lahey

Axl hitting Bumblefoot in the back with his cane, would be hysterical.

Indeed. My first reaction would be laughter thinking or hoping it was an outtake from a new compilation video called "When Middle-Aged Rockers Lose Their Tempers."

Ali

Axl hitting Bumblefoot in the back with his cane, would be hysterical.

Indeed. My first reaction would be laughter thinking or hoping it was an outtake from a new compilation video called "When Middle-Aged Rockers Lose Their Tempers."

Ali

Bruno Poeys: That was appalling. Axl should be locked up.

Ali: How do you know that Axl wasn't just defending himself? Bumble may have tried burning out Axl's retinas with his hot sauce before that camera conveniently started rolling,

Randy Lahey: I hope this means that Buckethead is back in the band.

Miser: Axl should have hit him with a fucking sledge hammer!

Edited by Randy Lahey