Would you guys be opposed if the Mods turned this section into a Pearl Jam section for the next 6 months?

Randy Lahey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you could just join a pearl jam forum..

Also, that single sounds like a poor man's, watered down motorhead!

I'll be honest, the pearl jam forum, or any other band forum, isn't nearly as active as this one. They have ONE thread for the new album an hour after it was announced. If GnR announced a new album, there would be 15 as soon as they announced they were announcing something, and then 5 more afterwards.

Indeed. I've given this subject some real thoughts, and I honestly can't find any reasonable explanation for this.

Last thing we need is more Pearl Jam fans.

We could make it a Kanye board, but I'm afraid you would get lost in the sea of dipshits that the board would then attract.

KanyeToThe is a truly desolate place, I must admit.

You know that n****s can't read.

I still don't understand why there is so many people here who don't like Guns N' Roses.

spiderman_crying.gif

Why dont you just join a PJ fan board? Btw, Axl wouldnt give a flying fuck for this or suddenly do albums, tours, release bootlegs whateva the fans might like. As a note, after Vitalogy, all of PJ's new singles suck big time.

This is Guns N Roses, this has always been Guns N Roses, and this is how Guns N Roses gonna be.

And a great lol to people comparing GNR to other bands' shows, especially to RHCP and tallica. I'm a huge RHCP fan btw.

Or you could just join a pearl jam forum..

Also, that single sounds like a poor man's, watered down motorhead!

I'll be honest, the pearl jam forum, or any other band forum, isn't nearly as active as this one. They have ONE thread for the new album an hour after it was announced. If GnR announced a new album, there would be 15 as soon as they announced they were announcing something, and then 5 more afterwards.

Indeed. I've given this subject some real thoughts, and I honestly can't find any reasonable explanation for this.

Because there's MASSIVE gap between albums

So we have mods that support the idea of having a pearl jam thread, and happy to have a pearl jam section in a GNR news forum?

Then we have the same posters day after day laughing at 'axls band' who obviously love confrontation and have nothing else productive to do or say.

The only thing that's laughable is this place. Axl is playing in front of thousands tonight, he's been doing it for years, if you don't like it go and join a pearl jam forum and make it busy. Still can't believe this cupcake thread hasn't been removed.

talking about things reasonably seems overrated. the Bon jovi board is a ghost town. Bitching about stuff really keeps the threads postin'.

Haha, Bon Jovi Message Board? How would you know?

closet Bon Jovi fans, say it aint so

I think it's a good idea. What is there to talk about for Gnr anyways? Besides the same tired set lists, nothing.

At the very least Gnr should be one section, the divisions in this forum are crazy stupid. There should be one forum where everything Gnr can be talked about - duff albums, use your illusion bootlegs, slash rumors, bucket head live videos, bumblefoot stuff and of coarse yes the little the current band does too.

Guest cbgnr666

What about a Sesame Street interactive section with games and number songs to hold us over until the next big release.Everyday could be brought too us by a different number and letter and speacial guests could be the norm.Ie Katty perry ,Taylor Swift,Kenny Chesney,Dr Phil,Oprah and a pile of different muppets.

turn it into Pearl Jam forum, or Bon Jovi forum or сute kittens forum - ppl still find something to bitch about, and in two months it will have the same degree of negativity :rofl-lol:

love this place :rofl-lol:

Would you guys be opposed if the Mods turned this section into a Pearl Jam section for the next 6 months? It would be nice for once to support a band that regularly tours and releases new music. They also change up their setlist quite drastically from night to night and release bootlegs of all their shows.

I believe this switch would generate lots of publicity for the board. I bet even Rolling Stone would pick up on the fact that the biggest GNR forum on the web has switched its support from New GNR to Pearl Jam.

Aren't we all sick of New GNR at this point anyway? Switching our support to Pearl Jam for their upcoming album and tour might help breathe some new life into this place. And it would be a heck of a lot of fun. This is an idea whose time has come. Let's jump on the ten club and hurtle ourselves into the mystic while spinning the black circle.

Here is the new single. And yes, it is better than the Chinese Democracy single.

my world section

are you familiar with it?

anyways stupid idea, this is a GNR forum

you should post on a PJ forum