Axl's new Shackler's Revenge Piano

ManetsBR

Guns N' Roses just posted this on instagram:

0b9c86aaedcd11e29b4022000a9f3c65_7.jpg

Awesome! Does anyone has a good picture of the Chinese Democracy piano? The one with the fist.

I don't know why they do that. I picture Axl siting by his mansion and thinking "You know what would be cool? If my piano top for the next tour leg had the artwork of the never released Chinese Democracy boooklet. Yeah, I'll definetly do that.... HEY BETAAAA!!!!"

On 2011 after Rock in Rio, they started to use on stage, for some unknown reason, some giant inflatable red hand (also from the alternative booklet) and a giant Mao Tse Tung head. Does Axl simply has those useless ideas from out nowhere?!

Edited by ManetsBR

:lol:

I don't know why they do that. I picture Axl siting by his mansion and thinking "You know what would be cool? If my piano top for the next tour leg had the artwork of the never released Chinese Democracy boooklet. Yeah, I'll definetly do that.... HEY BETAAAA!!!!"

On 2011 after Rock in Rio, they started to use on stage, for some unknown reason, some giant inflatable red hand (also from the alternative booklet) and a giant Mao Tse Tung head. Does Axl simply has those useless ideas from out nowhere?!

Guns N' Roses just posted this on instagram:

0b9c86aaedcd11e29b4022000a9f3c65_7.jpg

Awesome! Does anyone has a good picture of the Chinese Democracy piano? The one with the fist.

Great post Manets!

That made me laugh for like 5 minutes straight.

That made me laugh for like 5 minutes straight.

Good! hahaha

And thank's for the pictures guys!

:lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: fantastic !!!