GTA V on Radio Stations...."Expect to hear some familiar voices" and "players can now go to watch concerts or gigs, with special guest performances"

SMG

For those of you that don't know, Axl was the voice of Tommy Smith the DJ in GTA San Andreas, GTA V is set in Los Santos which is within San Andreas.

Link to the news: http://i.imgur.com/Jyxh1sI.jpg

It's a long shot, but could we be seeing more Axl in GTA? And with the news of live concert in there....could we....maybe...you know....see some GN'R in there?

UPDATE: The image has been confirmed as fake see here: http://i.imgur.com/JfnsADR.jpg

Edited by SMG

Anyone know whether this will feature every part GTA SA had in it? I mean like full map of SA?

It is only Los Santos

But, Rockstar Says Grand Theft Auto V Map is Bigger Than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas, and GTAIV Combined

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

The Chinese Democracy of video games. Ive had the thing on preorder since last year would be good to see animated gnr in concert if on slim chance it happens nevertheless.

Duke Nukem Forever is the CD of videogames

Edited by Raykugen

For those of you that don't know, Axl was the voice of Tommy Smith the DJ in GTA San Andreas, GTA V is set in Los Santos which is within San Andreas.

Link to the news: http://i.imgur.com/Jyxh1sI.jpg

It's a long shot, but could we be seeing more Axl in GTA? And with the news of live concert in there....could we....maybe...you know....see some GN'R in there?

I hope so...

but i doubt it

I can't believe someone is really expecting to hear Axl in GTA V.

Delusion at its finest lol.

Please present me with the quote where someone "expects" it........it's merely a discussion on the principle of what was said.

Retardation at its finest "lol".

It would be a nice platform to release Silkworms, and a nice way to throw the hardcore fans a bone without the need to release it on a follow up album (and get the critical reviews of the "quality of the song"), since a lot of people think it doesnt live up tot the rest of their catalog.

Edited by merces

I can't believe someone is really expecting to hear Axl in GTA V.

Delusion at its finest lol.

Please present me with the quote where someone "expects" it........it's merely a discussion on the principle of what was said.

Retardation at its finest "lol".

Not you, you fuckin' idiot but one or two of the ones who replied to your OP.

Edited by Nosaj Thing

It's just not happening. Axl does nothing besides the ol' setlist nowadays. But then again, it's just sitting down and reading a script for a video game and he'd get a bunch of money doing that. Good ol' lazy Axl shouldn't miss this opportunity!