What's the best movie you've seen in 2013 so far?

What's the best movie you've seen in 2013 so far? Spring Breakers is still numero uno for me. I was hoping that Only God Forgives would top it but unfortunately it was a huge letdown. The Bling Ring, Pain and Gain, Before Midnight and The Conjuring are the only other ones that I've seen this year that I actually enjoyed. Mud was pretty decent right up until the end when it went way over the top.

Edited by Randy Lahey

It's been an abysmal year at the theatres this year. So far I've enjoyed Man of Steal the most. Iron Man 3 was alright, but again, nothing worth writing home about. I swear I've seen seven or eight movies this year so far but those two are the only ones I remember. Oh, Star Trek II.

Television (HBO/AMC/Showcase/FX) is where it's at nowadays.

They put all the hash out in the early parts of the year. But as far as summer blockbusters (where you expect things to imprive slightly in advance of the really artistic stuff), to use another's description, it's been abysmal.

Guest Len B'stard

I heard an Alan Partridge film has come out which I wanna see, other than that only seen Django, which was cool. We're talking about new released stuff yeah? Saw a bangin' fuckin' documentary on Ginger Baker that i been scouting for for months, absolutely amazing, like the man himself.

Theres anothet docu i wanna see called the rise and fall of the clash but i can only get that if i wanna lay out 40 notes on a japanese import and i aint got that knockin' about spare at the moment.

Edited by sugaraylen