What are you watching? a.k.a. Film Thread v 2.0

Guest Len B'stard

Loved Raging Bull, fucking loved it.

One of my favorite movies ever made. Everytime it's on, it's difficult not to watch it one more time.

'Why Jack, tell me why, we gotta go all the way to cleveland for you to get beat by a moolinyan? I want you to bite him, kick him, no ones looking, do what you gotta do and knock the fuckin' N***** out, KNOCK HIM OUT!'

:lol:

I watched Training Day for the first time and I really liked it. I felt like the end was a bit rushed but of course, Denzel's performance was outstanding.

The Internship. Vince is the man.

Yeah, I like Vince. He was great in that film.

Speaking of Vince, does anyone feel like Miles Teller is a very young version of Vince Vaughn or it is just me?

I watched Training Day for the first time and I really liked it. I felt like the end was a bit rushed but of course, Denzel's performance was outstanding.

Speaking of Vince, does anyone feel like Miles Teller is a very young version of Vince Vaughn or it is just me?

I'm really hoping he aims a bit higher and turns out to be a young John Cusack. I enjoy Vaughan, but he is one of the laziest paycheck actors in the business.

I'm really hoping he aims a bit higher and turns out to be a young John Cusack. I enjoy Vaughan, but he is one of the laziest paycheck actors in the business.
I agree he does too many movies. But hes just a fun guy who wants party. But his time will be up then hell have to do tv. Its probably pretty hard to tell which movie will be great.

John Cusack is one of the more underrated actors of the past 25 years. He's got a hell of a filmography

Grifters, Grosse Point Blank, Players were memorable.

Paper Boy was great recently. There was that horror thriller too.

Con Air, Runaway Jury too.

Edited by wasted

Guest Len B'stard

Vendetta - Danny Dyer, story of a man who goes out and find and rather inventively murders the murderers of his parents. Pretty good film actually or OK enough story which is left down somewhat by a script that appears to be punching above it's weight with what it is trying to do/express.