Guns N' Roses NOT Touring South America. Tour cancelled.

ManetsBR

Doesn't add up that ron spoke about shows towards the end of the year. Unless this decision was made today, or it was better to tour in a different area than SA.

That statement was given last week. Until last week the latest information we had received at Axl Rose - Fã Clube was also that the tour was confirmed. One of the admins even got in touch with the director of events from HSBC Arena Rio and he said that GNR had a date booked for November. This adds up with the tour being already confirmed.

Just one thing: Jose Norberto Flesch is *NOT* a promoter. He is a JOURNALIST who covers the entertainment world. He is just REPORTING what his sources told him. No promoter went on twitter to call axl an asshole or anything... just FYI.

Pinball, are you sure about this?

Edited by ManetsBR

Just one thing: Jose Norberto Flesch is *NOT* a promoter. He is a JOURNALIST who covers the entertainment world. He is just REPORTING what his sources told him. No promoter went on twitter to call axl an asshole or anything... just FYI.

Absolutely. JNF writes for DESTAK.

This whole "axl's an asshole" thing can be a) JNF's opinion or b) what the promoter actually called Axl when breaking the story to JNF.

I doubt the credibility of this. Not Manets, the person responsible for that quote. After all, Axl has been taking to the stage on time lately. Imagine that?

Wait, did the promoter just call Axl an asshole because he demanded to take the stage at 2a.m?

no, its cuz he is mad at him

Wait, did the promoter just call Axl an asshole because he demanded to take the stage at 2a.m?

no, its cuz he is mad at him

Ah yes I see thanks!!

• Like 1

I doubt the credibility of this. Not Manets, the person responsible for that quote. After all, Axl has been taking to the stage on time lately. Imagine that?

In fact, Jose Norberto Flesch is a pretty reliable source in brazil when it comes to concerts information. The thing is: he, as most of people, has an opinion about Axl that will not change no matter what, But if he says the tour was cancelled, you can bet it was cancelled. It doesn't mean things can't change, thought...

Edited by Pinball Wizard

It reminds me of that Alberto Menacho thing from a few years back. There was a gig cancelled in some South American region over that guy's head, then GNR management sorted it out and they played.

No one adressed me anything.

Really? So the comment from him on page two of this thread never happened? http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200525-do-you-think-madison-will-ever-reveal-that-song-title-that-axl-told-her/page-2#entry3483543
Lol - but it doesn't mean HV is telling the truth.

So now HV is a liar? What would he have to gain by this exactly?

Really? So the comment from him on page two of this thread never happened? http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/200525-do-you-think-madison-will-ever-reveal-that-song-title-that-axl-told-her/page-2#entry3483543

Not saying he was lying but when it all went down it seemed very fishy. Maybe Team Brasil asked him to?

I can't comment on this until:

1. Beta, Fernando or Vanessa tells us if it is true or not

2. Ali tells us why this isn't Axl's fault

3. Volcano calls people haters and cupcakes for making negative comments, and somehow brings Slash's name into the picture in a negative way

• Like 2

Not saying he was lying but when it all went down it seemed very fishy. Maybe Team Brasil asked him to?

You sound like Ratbrain with the conspiracy theories.

3. Volcano calls people haters and cupcakes for making negative comments, and somehow brings Slash's name into the picture in a negative way

Bahahahaha!!!

Ha ha

On the next year, he logged into MyGNR using Dexter and created a new topic saying there would be a new album for the next year. Same thing happened... A couple of hours later it was deleted and Team Brazil said Axl has been hacked. Too bad one of the mods - Montrealer if I'm not mistaken - had already checked his IP and confirmed the topic was posted from exactly where Axl at the moment. They were on tour, but I don't remember where they were at the moment exactly. But it was like... Guns was playing Costa Rica and Montrealer confirmed the IP was from Costa Rica. Something like that.

I have corrected this information many times. The Dexter account here was "hacked" by a young Brazilian female. This person has another (unused) account on this board.

I have no idea about the Twitter posting, but that later Dexter post here was 100000% not made by Axl.

I wasn't a member of staff at the time of the post. I looked into this after we took over a year ago. Trust me, it wasn't Axl.

hmm I hadn't seen this. Thanks for showing me. I edited the post. Didn't know about the "brazilian girl" thing. I had heard before about some other user who I can't recall having hacked Axl. Doesn't mean I buy it. And guys, stop mocking Ratbrain, sometimes conspiracy is not just a theory. Anyway, back on topic...

Absolutely. JNF writes for DESTAK.

hmm thank you very much.

Actually, the last concerts Guns N' Roses played in Brazil started extremely late. On 2010 they reached their peak of lateness here on Brazil. São Paulo was schedules for 10 PM but the band didn't hit the stage until close to 1 AM. The next year on Rock in Rio, they started at 2 fucking 40 am. Imagine that?

Edit: thanks HV.

Edited by ManetsBR

Actually, the last concerts Guns N' Roses played in Brazil started extremely late. On 2010 they reached their peak of lateness here on Brazil. São Paulo was schedules for 10 PM but the band didn't hit the stage until close to 1 AM. The next year on Rock in Rio, they started at 2 fucking 40 am. Imagine that?

:awesomeface: