I WANT CHINESE DEMOCRACY II AND I DON'T CARE IF I COME ACROSS AS SOMEBODY WITH A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT!

Randy Lahey

I think we have a decision to fucking make and that's if I'm suppose to do my job you're supposed to fucking do yours, Tom's suppose to do his and whoever the fuck else is suppose to do theirs including the stupid idiot that keeps blocking the runway over here has to do theirs. Or I don't need to be here it's that fucking simple. I've been fucked about five, six times out here and I'm sick of it. I mean it wouldn't take fucking rocket scientists for someone to come out and hook my mic back but you couldn't do that why not?

• Like 1

He's in my ass! That's where Slash is! Fuckhead! Go home.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending...

That comment from Axl is an EPIC FAIL moment! :crazy:

Are you kidding me? That quote is the best thing Axl has done on the last 5 years.

Edited by ManetsBR

He's in my ass! That's where Slash is! Fuckhead! Go home.

Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending...

That comment from Axl is an EPIC FAIL moment! :crazy:

Are you kidding me? That quote is the best thing Axl has done on the last 5 years.

It really isn't.

It's pretty sad and pathetic when he's using it in context to HIS FANS wishing they could hear more music from him.

I think sometimes Axl, Beta and her kids forget where the money came from that made them all super rich.