I WANT CHINESE DEMOCRACY II AND I DON'T CARE IF I COME ACROSS AS SOMEBODY WITH A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT!

Randy Lahey

I feel like the release of cd ll is pretty much a given. It's only a question of time for me.

Still frustrating as shit when we don't get any real updates so the wait for it is not something fans of most bands are used to.

Atlas Shrugged on itunes seems pretty reasonable as something to hold the fans over while Axl is doing his thing.

wanting Chinese II > demanding it

Nothing wrong with wanting it Randy, it is thinking you should get it at the expense of others that is so damn silly. Try not to conflate the two, it is really that simple. Fan is short for fanatic. Nothing wrong with being crazy and wanting as much as you can get from this band. But thinking Axl rose should change his life at YOUR whim is the part I take issue to. especially since I am pretty sure you do not let large groups of Internet strangers tell you how to live your life.

I want it to man, it is why I still check in here.

Edited by Gunzen

a sense of entitlement is really just being ambitious. Baby boomers don't know that because they had everything given to them. It's only a sense of entitlement when you don't get your pension. After bankrupting the world and selling out every 60s ideal to make a killing in the 80s and get divorced in the 90s spending the college fund on a new wife and a ferrari, ruining the property market so no one can buy anything ever again, they then refused to retire and blocked anyone else coming up in the company, to finally take a full pension and now live in a 300k a day oxygen tent prolonging their life into their 100s, oh sorry wrong meeting! see you at the docks at 4am. you know you have a sense of entitlement when you're getting fucked.

• Like 1

a sense of entitlement is really just being ambitious. Baby boomers don't know that because they had everything given to them. It's only a sense of entitlement when you don't get your pension. After bankrupting the world and selling out every 60s ideal to make a killing in the 80s and get divorced in the 90s spending the college fund on a new wife and a ferrari, ruining the property market so no one can buy anything ever again, they then refused to retire and blocked anyone else coming up in the company, to finally take a full pension and now live in a 300k a day oxygen tent prolonging their life into their 100s, oh sorry wrong meeting! see you at the docks at 4am. you know you have a sense of entitlement when you're getting fucked.

Funny, but not true. College funds were not the rage in any generation. Make your own mark, and stop asking others to do shit for you. You are not entitled to protest big business and corporations while watching the Big Lebowski on your iPad. Just cause your parents turned out to be right is no reason to hate them.

Your move.

Funny, but not true. College funds were not the rage in any generation. Make your own mark, and stop asking others to do shit for you. You are not entitled to protest big business and corporations while watching the Big Lebowski on your iPad. Just cause your parents turned out to be right is no reason to hate them.

Your move.

I may have gone a bit far with the ironic slacksterism and may not have a coherent point, but you seriously don't think all the prosperity in the 80s and 90s was from hard work. It's accepted fact that it all came from borrowed money which was used to give people high salaries and pensions across the western world. And in some cases finding ways to generate wealth without really doing any real work, whether that was wars or outsourcing the real work overseas. That's why greece and Spain, italy all in deep now because the credit ran out. They might have to pay some of that back at some point. The US has a huge military and China is willing to lend until they decide to pull the pin. The majority of people in the UK haven't worked for two decades, not real work, like making cars or anything hard. The whole manufacturing infrastructure of the country has gone. Just civil service, education, government funded used with stolen/borrowed money. Just to keep those political parties elected, whichever one had to keep borrowing to provide for the people the standard of living they felt they were entitled to. Meanwhile, the boomers (for want of a less insulting term) were investing all this borrowed money. And who can blame them, sure beats hard work in the developing world getting exploited for $1 a day. Also, people studying in the 60s (in the UK) got a full grant and were allowed to claim welfare during the holidays. No wonder it was the age of free love, whole summers spent in the park on acid pleasuring each other on the government and future generations dime. I just find it funny that after doing no work, borrowing all that money to get rich, when some kids say "hey I wouldn't mind a job" or look how you fucked the economy. They say such a sense of entitlement with this generation. No fucking shit. This from the generation that has never done a stroke of work in its life, never lived through a war, only profited through wars and inflated property prices. Borrowed all this money to have a great time which eventually bankrupted the world. Sure you might be able to make your stand and be a contributing member of society but you are never in a million years going to get it so good. The gall, the arrogance, I like it!!! And big business can do what it wants but let's not pretend all they are after is profits, the easiest way, whether it lowers the standards of everyone'e life or not. The top 2% don't care. I like McDonald's but bottom line it's evil garbage. But actually the cheapest way to get 400 calories on planet earth. The other way they make money is by exploiting the developing world to knit their nike sweaters that they sell to mugs in the west. Let's not act like they aren't anything but degenerate low lives that I have every write to say whatever I want about. On a side note, Kingpin is the only bowling movie worth referencing on the internet. In reality this has no reflection on the boomers if they even exist, it's just how it went. To me that's where the "sense of entitlement" thing comes from. The boomers are old GNR, getting all the albums and videos for free all funded by borrowed money. Now were like echo boomers or Gen X or Gen Y expecting the same thing but the stolen money isn't there to fund the party...do you really have a sense of entitlement or did you just come to the party too late to get the free hookers and beer?

Edited by wasted

If you want your fanbase to know that you won't be releasing any records and won't be working on new music, TELL THEM YOU WON'T BE RELEASING ANY RECORDS AND WON'T BE WORKING ON NEW MUSIC!

It's really THAT easy. Clarity is 10 times better than this soon is not the word and definitely maybe shit. I don't think I'm entitled to a records. But I do think it'd be mighty gracious of his royal majesty Axl Rose to give his fucking fans who ARE hoping something will happen some fucking clarity for a change.

It's hard to update the fans when the guy running the show doesn't know himself. How else are we to take it? I was willing to write off the Chinese Democracy Experiment as a situation that spiraled out of everyone's control, and did produce a great record. But these last 5 years of nonsense are proof that nothing was learned, and nothing was changed.