Should we bring back Slash or bring back Robin?

Gunzen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with your question is, you are assuming that the legendary guitarist called Slash would agree to play with a washed-up totalitarian nutter on the Vegas nostalgia circuit as, some pale imitation of the band he once belonged to. Heck of an assumption.

The problem with your question is, you are assuming that the legendary guitarist called Slash would agree to play with a washed-up totalitarian nutter on the Vegas nostalgia circuit as, some pale imitation of the band he once belonged to. Heck of an assumption.

this is true as well.

excuse me...

if you are a GNR fan you want Slash.

jesus...

Glad to know I'm not crazy. It would be like asking whether you'd rather see McCartney reform with Lennon (assuming he was still alive) or still play with the nobody guitarist he has now.

My bet is that he would.

Slash doesn't seem like he's got a whole lot going on right now anyway. More than anything, the dollar signs would be enough for him to get over any lingering animosity he has towards Axl. I don't align to the opinion that he's desperate to rejoin Axl, but if the circumstances (and money) was right, I'd bet he'd jump at it.

excuse me...

if you are a GNR fan you want Slash.

jesus...

Glad to know I'm not crazy. It would be like asking whether you'd rather see McCartney reform with Lennon (assuming he was still alive) or still play with the nobody guitarist he has now.

My bet is that he would.

Slash doesn't seem like he's got a whole lot going on right now anyway. More than anything, the dollar signs would be enough for him to get over any lingering animosity he has towards Axl. I don't align to the opinion that he's desperate to rejoin Axl, but if the circumstances (and money) was right, I'd bet he'd jump at it.

Slash has a new album coming out in 2014 and I believe is rounding off some touring. No offense but bowling allys do not generate much money. Nugnr's stock is probably lower than Slash and the Conspirators - certainly in N. America.

The funny part about this thread is I started it about DJ gets in trouble in Vegas about the helicopter thing, and said "Sorry if repost" So Manets responded by saying "Bring back Robin." replying to the original question. Then someone said it was a repost. So i was going to just leave it, but based on Manets response, I figured I would just change the title as a joke. Making it look like Manets favored Robin over Slash. Being the first to respond can be dangerous.

I was just kidding. :nervous:

Edited by Gunzen