The Vault

ManetsBR

The only right and specific answer to this is the 1998-2000 (ish) version of Chinese Democracy.

But obviously I'd much prefer the 1998-2008 Chinese Leftovers 10-disc box set. It contains all the 1998-2008 material. All the older versions of the CD material as well as all the other recorded and re-recorded stuff from that era (seven discs). It also contains 3 DVD's. Two live shows (2001/2002 era and 2006 era) and 1 documentary. It's packaged like this:

chinese_take_out_carton.gif

Edited by username
  • Like 2

Vegas HOB 2001 full show DVD

Why would one prefer a full show of practically the same songs played in RiR 3, with pure mickey mouse Axl to the CD leftovers, the 1999 AFD or what would be the follow up to UYI?
First performance of Guns N Roses since 1993. I would rather see the last 2 Vegas shows in pro shot, 12-30-01 and 12-31-01. Those gigs are mysterious cos all we have is the small amount of pics from John M.

Also, if the followup to UYI was anything like Snakepit, I wouldn't ever want it released, let alone want to own it

In order of preference:

No. 1:

The only right and specific answer to this is the 1998-2000 (ish) version of Chinese Democracy.

But obviously I'd much prefer the 1998-2008 Chinese Leftovers 10-disc box set. It contains all the 1998-2008 material. All the older versions of the CD material as well as all the other recorded and re-recorded stuff from that era (seven discs). It also contains 3 DVD's. Two live shows (2001/2002 era and 2006 era) and 1 documentary. It's packaged like this:

chinese_take_out_carton.gif

No. 2:

Marc Canters audio and videos in an epic boxset............

No. 3:

UYI Documentary

No. 4:

Sasha

tumblr_mhtg2qxsVb1rnfvefo1_1280.jpg

Yes.

No. 5: The Slash demos that Axl said sounded like a '96 version of Aerosmith Rocks.

^^ :D

Check your priorities in life man!

Hah, I was thinking that after I posted... "I can't believe I put a banging Ukrainian supermodel below the Chinese leftovers". What can I say, I *REALLY* want to hear the Chinese Leftovers...

valuables.

Marc Canters audio and videos in an epic boxset............

What would those be?

Marc has mentioned he would like to do a box set of the audio tapes and videos he shot of the early GnR shows from 85-87 someday but right now is not the right time for it...............

I believe he gave of list of the shows he has in a thread in Canter's Banter if you are curious what he taped