So Pittman said: "We don't care abt releasing new music", fair enough, so MSL please, leak all the songs you have!!!

cpaxlvacy

I take back every bad word i said about msl. I thought he was 80% bullshit.

I still not convinced he has studio versions of Silkworms and OMG.

The way he described BITW, both new leaks of Better, as well as GD are spot on and yet you questions the others? Right......

The way he described BITW, both new leaks of Better, as well as GD are spot on and yet you questions the others? Right......

Yes, but he was always strangely cagey with details on Silkworms and OMG. And the snippets he played the MyGNR mods were of Going Down and Better DJ mix, he didn't provide any proof he really had the new version of OMG or Silkworms studio version.

Edited by Towelie

I doubt anything else is going to leak – IIRC, MSL gave the four leaked tracks to someone else in exchange for the "Grenade cover" version of Chinese Democracy, and that other party leaked the tracks. MSL claims to have the following tracks:

1. Blood in the Water
2. Better (remix with DJ Ashba guitar replacing Robin Finck)
3. Better (new acoustic version)
4. Shacklers Revenge remix (including Street Fighter II samples)
5. If The World remix
6&7. DJ Ashba solos (Mi Amor and Ballad of Death, as played live on the tour)
8. Oh My God (new version)
9. Silkworms (studio version)
10.This I Love (Alternate version with Buckethead solo)
11.Going Down (Tommy Stinson on lead vocals)

If MSL leaks anything else from this haul, it won't be Checkmate. :(

Remixes, remakes and songs song by other members are cool..........but one new song would be better than all those other ones combined.

OMG? Already heard it a thousand times. Silkworms - already heard versions of it.

A real actual new song would be the greatest thing of 2013.

• Like 2

Yes, but he was always strangely cagey with details on Silkworms and OMG. And the snippets he played the MyGNR mods were of Going Down and Better DJ mix, he didn't provide any proof he really had the new version of OMG or Silkworms studio version.

Why do you want to have to appologise again? Why does he have to be 100% about everything, are you?

I doubt anything else is going to leak – IIRC, MSL gave the four leaked tracks to someone else in exchange for the "Grenade cover" version of Chinese Democracy, and that other party leaked the tracks. MSL claims to have the following tracks:

1. Blood in the Water
2. Better (remix with DJ Ashba guitar replacing Robin Finck)
3. Better (new acoustic version)
4. Shacklers Revenge remix (including Street Fighter II samples)
5. If The World remix
6&7. DJ Ashba solos (Mi Amor and Ballad of Death, as played live on the tour)
8. Oh My God (new version)
9. Silkworms (studio version)
10.This I Love (Alternate version with Buckethead solo)
11.Going Down (Tommy Stinson on lead vocals)

If MSL leaks anything else from this haul, it won't be Checkmate. :(

this rumor has been going around for days and so I thought i needed to finally reply to this. This is NOT true!!!!! MSL traded Better Gone for Grenade and thats it. The 11 tracks came LONG after MSL got the grenade. Theres even a topic about it in the memorbillia thread but I can't find it, so hopefully someone else can. 4 songs from the 11 tracks doesn't fit the timeline.

• Like 1