So Pittman said: "We don't care abt releasing new music", fair enough, so MSL please, leak all the songs you have!!!

cpaxlvacy

Didn't Axl hint about doing something official with Silkworms not so long ago? Chances are he's probably not but lets say it was planned to be in a soundtrack, advert or game the repercussions for leaking this might be greater than Going Down.

Probably unlikely but just a thought.

Didn't Axl hint about doing something official with Silkworms not so long ago? Chances are he's probably not but lets say it was planned to be in a soundtrack, advert or game the repercussions for leaking this might be greater than Going Down.

Supposedly he said they would release it at the end of this year.

If GNR were to release a record, Pittman would probably be the last one to know. As a matter of fact... Pittman isn't even needed in the band...he's a puppet that stays there during the shows and doesn't do anything except for like 4 songs... who cares what Pittman thinks...Fuck him...

After this i hope everything leaks...

No disrespect intended to MSL, as i'm grateful for everything he has done for the GNR community!

Edited by AndreCC

Supposedly he said they would release it at the end of this year.

I think the more accurate statement was that they are "thinking about" releasing Silkworms. So definate maybe.

• 1 month later...