Is it a Coincidence that we Got Leaks Right After Pittman's Comments...

seely

I think it was planned but released through frustration of no news. Pitman interview being the straw the broke the donkeys back.

Hopeully, for us they are just waiting to see if there is a legal reaction and i there is none, they will leak the rest. There is 7 more songs out there.

I love the fact that MSL has stuff and he keeps it to himself, I mean who doesn't like a selfish cunt that hoards for his benefit.

If you have stuff and don't share, you're a cunt.

If I was lucky enough to have stuff it would be shared, not kept and used as a way of making people interested in my boring arse. Hoarders are fucking parasites.

• Like 3

I love the fact that MSL has stuff and he keeps it to himself, I mean who doesn't like a selfish cunt that hoards for his benefit.If you have stuff and don't share, you're a cunt.If I was lucky enough to have stuff it would be shared, not kept and used as a way of making people interested in my boring arse. Hoarders are fucking parasites.

I don't mind MSL, but I agree with your assessment on hoarders. I hate when people brag about having things and refuse to share. It's so "look at me look at me." Obnoxious.

I love the fact that MSL has stuff and he keeps it to himself, I mean who doesn't like a selfish cunt that hoards for his benefit.

If I was lucky enough to have stuff it would be shared, not kept and used as a way of making people interested in my boring arse. Hoarders are fucking parasites.

he is the reason we have 90% of the leaks we got ...why isnt he sharing them?if you had gnrs legal team on your back and you know what happened to Kevin Cogill how quick would you wanna follow in those footsteps ..your frustrated fine ..but he has given more music and guns news(all turned out to be true) then all of us combined ..

he is the reason we have 90% of the leaks we got ...why isnt he sharing them?if you had gnrs legal team on your back and you know what happened to Kevin Cogill how quick would you wanna follow in those footsteps ..your frustrated fine ..but he has given more music and guns news(all turned out to be true) then all of us combined ..

Perfectly valid point, however if I had material and was concern about legal ramification's I would probably shut the fuck up about what I had instead of wanting the GnR world to look at me.

So I'm sorry I don't see him and a hero for the masses and stand by my original comment.

• Like 2

Perfectly valid point, however if I had material and was concern about legal ramification's I would probably shut the fuck up about what I had instead of wanting the GnR world to look at me.

So I'm sorry I don't see him and a hero for the masses and stand by my original comment.

fair enough ..he was foolish announcing bitw getting leaked the day prior ..

Can't understand why it would be so difficult for Guns to have released a reissued Chinese with this stuff as bonus content, even if only via iTunes like EVERY garage band in the country.

That question puzzles my mind when it comes to this band.

What other songs are out there? As far as I know, MSL also had the following:

Silkworms

OMG

This I Love with new vocal and BH solo

Shacklers remix

Is that it??

there are a lot of rumors going around about This I Love and they have been going around for months, not just now. I have seen most of these rumors being started on message boards where English is not the first and primary language.

To clarify:

- This I Love has new vocals NOT new lyrics.

- New vocals include new melody line

- There is NO guitar solo

- Its not an alternate version, but more of a remix. It has a hip hop beat with Axl singing over it in a new way.

- I saw somewhere someone made a comparison of Dont Cry 2. I don't think that would be an accurate comparison

Via. Hmh mod from mslgnr who has heard all 11tracks