If only one thing could happen, what would you want

TheSeeker

If only one thing could happen, what would you want  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it sad that I want him to disappear again? I feel like that is the only way he can save his legacy at this point. To pull an Axl Rose and vanish forever. I think his voice is so far gone and he is so disgusting looking at this point that a reunion would be a complete joke. I used to pine for a reunion, now I do not want one. He should pop up here and there for appearances at a few club shows a la The Cat Club. Give it up Axl....

Tour with the boys who helped create the GnR legacy.

He played enough shows with them where he sounded like cardboard scraping on a cheese shredder, that'll do.

Even at the recent Toronto club show he proved he can't still belt the classics when and where he chooses. same pacing could work.

Come on man, do this up right and get the fuck out there with the guys you wrote the classic tunes with. Those songs consist of the majority of your current setlist, bash them the fuck about with with the guys you created them with.

You're not fooling anyone anymore. I thought by now you would have at least attempted to reverse that and have a majority setlist of new material.

The fact is, it has becoming less and less new material. All you're doing now is riding the coattails of your legacy. Time to embrace it.

I guarantee your Chi-Dem devotee fans will follow to the shows.

Tour with the boys and exit stage left (if you must).

End this the way you know it should.

We all want a reunion tour eventhough it's impossible. Axl on stage with Slash again? haha never in a million years would that happen. Imagine how awkward it would be. The chemistry wouldn't be there it would be all for the money. Besides Izzy wouldn't do it and it would be pointless without him. To be honest I'd rather Axl and Izzy do a stripped down acoustic album now that would be amazing .

I like a few of those options, but without a doubt my first choice would be to get his voice in order and reunite with real Guns. If I can't have that then just retire. Shame be'd be going out with a whimper instead of a bang, but this was ultimately his choice. I have no interest in any other CD material. What I heard already I haven't particularly liked, so anything in the vault can stay in the vault as far as I'm concerned.

I like a few of those options, but without a doubt my first choice would be to get his voice in order and reunite with real Guns. If I can't have that then just retire. Shame be'd be going out with a whimper instead of a bang, but this was ultimately his choice. I have no interest in any other CD material. What I heard already I haven't particularly liked, so anything in the vault can stay in the vault as far as I'm concerned.

So because you "haven't particularly liked" the CD material you would rather Axl retire and hence deny the millions of fans who would like it the enjoyment of hearing it than him releasing new music? Isn't that quite selfish? ;)

• Like 1

I think it is a shame that the best rock singer of my generation has such a small catalog of music to represent his career.

I don't really care who Axl tours with or records with or any of that stuff. I just wish the guy would share his music with his MILLIONS of fans. And that he and his "camp" would ignore the handful of "haters" and just concentrate on his MILLIONS of fans instead.

Step 0: Fire team Brazil. Out of a cannon. Into an active volcano.
Step 1: Release all CD-era stuff as a box CD Years set.
Step 2: Make one more album with this lineup. They deserve that after all their patience and frustration.
Step 3: Tour that album, small tour, maybe 30 shows worldwide.
Step 4: Reunite with classic GnR.
Step 5: Make one more album with classic GnR.
Step 6: Do a farewell tour with classic GnR. Again, maybe 30 shows worldwide.
Step 7: Retire GnR forever.

Oh yes. I am a visionary. That's how it's done Team Incompetent! B-)

Edited by username