Who do you want to replace Team Brazil?

volcano62

Slash

Beat me to it ! Axl could learn a thing or two from Slash and his management. Slash works hard releasing high quality music ( thats my opinion only - i love VR and his post-VR work ), tours frequently, is media friendly and stands around after his shows signing stuff for every single fan who has waited for him. Can't fault him at all.

Axl is the one to be held responsible for the shambles GnR has become. The buck stops with him.

Slash

:lol:

Hey, he does know how to manage his image a hell of a lot better than some people.

Even though I was joking I actually think he is about the only person on the planet capable of rejuvenating Axl's image in the eyes of the public. How fucked is that?

I honestly don't care anymore. I've lost all hope. Axl is the problem.

Actually, funnily enough I agree but not for the same reason as what I presume is yours. I think Axl is difficult no doubt about it but I think the problem is that whatever issues he has have been exacerbated by Beta and her manipulation of him over the years, up to and including her ultimatum. I think what we are seeing is Axl sacrificing GNR for Beta. He would rather destroy his own band then see her walk.

It is emotional blackmail. People think Axl is in charge but he isn't. Beta is, she pulls the strings.

There are probably a million unsung managers out there who could do the job more justice.

But it seems that the "who" of the manager issue isn't just the only problem, in my opinion there must be something to why Axl is so hard to manage and why he has a history of conflict with everyone. I highly doubt all the conflict is due to everyone being "evil managers forcing reunion talk" and nothing coming from the other side of the table

yet there are people on this forum who would say that yes, it is all the fault of "evil managers, evil label, evil everybody" and not because of Axl.

He could still let Beta and her children run his personal affairs.

But just hire somebody who will work on getting Axl's music out to his MILLIONS of fans. Instead of fighting, suing and going to war with everybody, put all that negativity BEHIND the wishes of his fans - and Axl would be set.

Edited by Groghan

No, seriously, Volcano, give me one fucking reason why what we have at this very second is preferable to a reunion.

I'd prefer a 2002 reunion over what we have at this very second

I say bring back Merck.

Merck failed to deliver Chinese Democracy.

True

No, seriously, Volcano, give me one fucking reason why what we have at this very second is preferable to a reunion.

I say bring back Merck.

True

Saying Merck failed to deliver CD is absurd, and you know it volcano. He did everything he could in 2006 to get that album out, and there is only one single solitary reason why it didn't. You know what that reason is, too.

Edited by axlsalinger

I say bring back Merck.

True

2001 reunion would shit on life tbh, ti's be better than any other one. But Volcano, we all know Merck tried to get CD out in 06. and we all know why it didn't come out in 2006.