Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Oh and I've heard the Conspirators will try to bring a couple of "new Use Your Illusion" songs in the setlist.

Last year, the guys told me about "You Could Be Mine" or "Pretty Tied Up"...wait and see ! :headbang:;)

OK, you're going to give me a heart attack. Too many good news for me to handle! That would be fuckin' awesome!! :devilshades:

Don't Cry would be awesome as well.

Fuck yeah it would be killer to hear YCBM done decent again.

Todd would do YCBM I would think because it is totally not in Myles wheelhouse stylistically.

They won't play Don't Cry because that is one of those that is more an Axl song and Slash has always been finicky about that. I do think Myles would do an awesome job with it if they did play it though as it is the kind of song he handles really well.

Would love to hear the Slashman tear through YCMB again though. It's been way too long.

Oh and I've heard the Conspirators will try to bring a couple of "new Use Your Illusion" songs in the setlist.

Last year, the guys told me about "You Could Be Mine" or "Pretty Tied Up"...wait and see ! :headbang:;)

hopefully they do some other snakepit songs too

The news about an Illusion song is fucking awesome. There's no way the new Slash song on the Aerosmith tour won't be the new single I'm thinking.

You Could Be Mine would be really cool. I wouldn't immediately think Locomotive out, since it seems kind of doable. Coma is probably a definite no. I'd love it if they pulled out Bad Obsession or Bad Apples or something.

COMA

LOCOMOTIVE

We all want them mate but slash said he wouldn't put Myles through learning the vocals :( someone asked him out side a gig last year I think it was.

Yeah, I asked him.

"Really enjoyed the show tonight, hope to hear Locomotive and Coma some day!"

"Hahah yeah... That's not gonna happen."

:lol:

COMA

LOCOMOTIVE

We all want them mate but slash said he wouldn't put Myles through learning the vocals :( someone asked him out side a gig last year I think it was.

Yeah, I asked him.

"Really enjoyed the show tonight, hope to hear Locomotive and Coma some day!"

"Hahah yeah... That's not gonna happen."

:lol:

Yep thats it i remember reading it hear somewhere

COMA

LOCOMOTIVE

I bet Myles could do it, he's fit and trained enough. Imagine those two tunes back in public with a sober band? An on form Slash?

I can dream!

I think KOHD is just like Don't Cry, an Axl song, don't think Slash would play it.

I don't know. The early version is really raw and would fit the set I think.

By the way, isn't YCBM an Axl song either?

I think it's more an Izzy song, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, it's a straight rock n' roll song, like the songs Slash have been releasing, so I think it's reasonable that he plays it (I hope so).

About KOHD, I agree. Would love to hear the early Guns version.

I guess I hadn't taken inflation into account, was 800 pesos closer to $200 then? My GNR ticket was about the same and was £60 when I bought it (about $100).

Are the crowds just as wild in the small venues? Couldn't believe the crowd for GNR at Ferro, insane :lol: One of the roughest crowds I was in was for Slash in Manchester, all my GNR shows since were really tame (with the exception of Buenos Aires this year).

Wild? Just take a look of this...

You can barely listen to Myles... the rest, just crowd.

Edited by mauromamut
  • Like 2