Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

I like it very much. Fun and catchy, Myles is not offensive vocally here, and he's doing some cool things in the chorus. Slash's solos are loose and match the mood of the song. It's not anything great imo, but it's pretty good.

This tiiiiiiiiiiiahHYMMMMM

Edited by Rovim

Nice song. Solo is a bit improvised...

Yeah, it's not in the caliber of something like the By The Sword solo for example, but it's cool. A lot of cool licks there, and it does have direction imo. I'm hoping for at least 2 really great Slash solos from the album.

But there's an 8 minute song in there so...

First off, you're a fuckin' champ for having recorded this.

Second, this is my favorite Slash/Myles collaboration yet. Suits Myles near perfectly and Slash kills it.

Slash2baz, where do you personally rank this track on the record in terms of faves?

Yeah, the vocal melodies and Myles's phrasing fit the music really well here.

Edited by Rovim

First off, you're a fuckin' champ for having recorded this.

Second, this is my favorite Slash/Myles collaboration yet. Suits Myles near perfectly and Slash kills it.

Slash2baz, where do you personally rank this track on the record in terms of faves?

Yeah, the vocal melodies and Myles's phrasing fit the music really well here.

Yeah, chorus great, too. Stellar all around track that raises expectations for album. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

The sky is calling, the wind is at my shoulders, these lyrics are sucky, remember yesterday before the storm. Really like the rest of it though.

Edit: what is it with Myles and perfect storms? for fuck's sake, Jesus damn. Yo Myles: keep your Alter Bridge in your pants.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1

I remember writting down on my notes "potential single" lol

To me, it was one of the best. I prefered this one better than World On Fire as a single. Hey that's why they played it unplugged in London!

Again, this is just my 2 cents, i dug some other tracks too ;-)

• Like 1