Would you rather get one new song from the classic GNR or an entire album from various later musicians associated with GNR?

CoolRanchDressing

Let me put it this way: I'd rather have a new song from NuGNR than a whole album from OldGNR.

Thanks for the laugh,kid.

I would be happy with an album of

Josh Freese

Chris Pitman

Dizzy Reed

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Fortus

Stinson

Axl

Simply put, replaced dj with bucket, replace frank with josh, and you would have the best gnr lineup ever.

I'm not sure what's funnier this or what Manets wrote.

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

I would be happy with an album of

Josh Freese

Chris Pitman

Dizzy Reed

Buckethead

Bumblefoot

Fortus

Stinson

Axl

Simply put, replaced dj with bucket, replace frank with josh, and you would have the best gnr lineup ever.

We do not even know what a song made by the extent band would sound like - i. e. an actual band and not some, hypothetical creation - so what is the sense of throwing people like Buckethead and Freese (who did not even play one gig with gn'r!) against Bumblefoot and Fortus and expecting them to be the 'best gnr lineup ever'? I mean for a start, Buckethead and Bumblefoot are too similar so it would probably produce 'shred' overkill!

yeah im gonna go with new song fucing hell weve been waiting for it adn we all know bumble foot and all his buddies arent rock stars ntohign theyve done has been memorable and hey are huge posers fuckign hell fuck it even if it was just one song it would be a nice beacon of hope for more to come and just to have another sogn from them would just be a fucking jewel.

..just my opinion:)