What will come out first? CDII Or...

Young_Gun

album or fight ?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

slash's 13rd solo album

vr reunion album

gilby's dubstep project

miley cyrus song featuring izzy stradlin

ron's chain of restaurants

20th anniversary of the umbrella song rihanna tour feat. richard fortus

all will come before CD2/vegas dvd

:rofl-lol:

I'm looking forward to Ron's Chain of restaurants

they are working on Avatar 2,3 & 4 as we speak. It's actually happening. We have no clue what fi anything si happening with Guns. Avatar 2 will come out first.

Here's something to wrap your head around. Since Slash and Duff left GnR there has been 3 Star Wars movies released compared to 1 GnR album. So what will come out first? Another new Star wars(December 18th 2015) or a new Guns album? As a massive Guns and Star wars fan my whole life especially in highschool I would never have dreamed that between 1995 and now there'd be more Star Wars movies released than GnR albums. Pathetic.

Avatar was terrible. They can put out 8 more of them if we get CD II.

Agreed. Most overhyped and overrated movie ever I think. I was watching it the other night on tv and had to turn the channel. Truely awful movie becaue not only was it a complete rip off of Dances with Wolves but it was so terribley done. Bad acting, stereotypical characters. Some terrible racial stereotypes as well. Really it was a movie that brainwahsed people based on flashy colours and special effects, which in my opinion weren't that great anyways. I can't believe it's the highest grossing movie of all time. Who likes it?