Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

I couldn't care less about attention pal. I probably care less about attention than the majority of you care about Axl.

If I wanted attention I would write down my name here and answer personal questions. I don't give a damn. I just think it's the right thing to do. If you don't, just go away (unless YOU Need attention).

You know what? Fuck it. If any of you think it's a good idea, let me know via PM.

Good old times those back then when fans were fans.

I've been away from cd.com and newgnr for a long time and thought this place was maybe a little less darker and less negative but seems like it's the same shit.

Then leave. You are the one who is really being negative to others here.

Nobody wants to donate money to help a guy who is worth 150 million dollars when there are millions of other more worthy people that could use our money.

Your obsession with a rock singer is what's creepy.

newgnr was my first gnr site that i joined. I though it was great and had some really cool people. However, it was very quiet at times so I created my account here.

I miss the gnronline / Live Era official forum. Good old days!

I've been away from cd.com and newgnr for a long time and thought this place was maybe a little less darker and less negative but seems like it's the same shit.

Then leave. You are the one who is really being negative to others here.

Nobody wants to donate money to help a guy who is worth 150 million dollars when there are millions of other more worthy people that could use our money.

Your obsession with a rock singer is what's creepy.

If helping someone who brings happiness to you is a creepy thing you should review your life.

If you find happiness from someone that won't release music for those that made him a happily rich man, you should search for happiness a little closer to reality.

And you should find a band that releases crap albums every year in order to get your happiness because seems like you ain't got any here.

Feel free to keep the bashing I'm outta here. Assholes. Thought for a second there were fans around.

If you find happiness from someone that won't release music for those that made him a happily rich man, you should search for happiness a little closer to reality.

And you should find a band that releases crap albums every year in order to get your happiness because seems like you ain't got any here.

I guess that would actually be better than a crap album every 15 years. amirite?

• Like 1

I know this idea has already came up but I guess this could be done.

We could get together and get the stuff from the E.Everly auctions. Once we get everything (or at least a good portion of it) we put the material together, put it all inside boxes and send to the GN'R camp.

OK, same idea, but instead of giving the items to the GNR camp, we hold them hostage for a new album. Otherwise, we take out full page ads of the letters each month.

We could get together and get the stuff from the E.Everly auctions. Once we get everything (or at least a good portion of it) we put the material together, put it all inside boxes and send to the GN'R camp.

OK, same idea, but instead of giving the items to the GNR camp, we hold them hostage for a new album. Otherwise, we take out full page ads of the letters each month.
Why the "camp"/TB? I thought it was "Axl's stuff"....

Hoooly shit - buying Axl's love letters FOR him is one of the most insanely creepy things I've ever seen posted on this forum.

You gotta assume a poster who publicly airs this idea thinking it's acceptable is about 2 steps away from scaling Axl's gate and showing up in his kitchen. What a nutjob.

Groghan's already said everything else worth saying about this completely unhinged proposal.

We don't need to do that for all the items. GN'R memorabilia I guess it's not the issue. But at least all the personal letters and lyrics and real personal stuff.

I know it's a lot of money. I know it's hard to be done. But if the fans take it seriously to help Axl, maybe it works.

I was one of the people who put together the 50th anniversary LA Weekly ad for Axl. It wasn't an easy thing to do (to get all the people, to collect the money, do everything the right way) but we were successful and Axl was happy about it.

I don't have the same amount of free time available I had back then to lead this thing but I surely can help out if others are interested.

We do not know how Axl feels about this but I guess it's safe to say that chances are 99% he's angry at this and we, as fans, should try to help him out.

I don't think this woman deserves one cent from this personal things she's selling but if we consider that someone will end up getting this stuff...

Well - if any of you want to take this topic seriously, let me know. I also don't care at all if you wanna make the exact same topic at other forums out there. I don't want to spread the word about this auctions but we should spread the word (at least among the hardcore fans) to try and help out.

That would be a nice thing to do. It crossed my mind for a second. But I'm afraid if everyone does that, it could raise the price of those items. We could get in the way of Axl if he wants them back and is buying them anonimously. Hell is paved with good intentions.

I understand the gesture. It's not about owing Axl anything or the price of it, it's more about doing something we feel is right and showing him that we care. I'm just not sure it's the right way to do it.

Feel free to keep the bashing I'm outta here. Assholes. Thought for a second there were fans around.

She is mad now!

I'll do as much "nice" things for Axl as he will do for me. I wonder if Axl, and his 150 million dollars, will donate money to help me out if an ex decides to sell some of my old poetry or pictures?

Reminds me of that crazy lady on here a few years back that said she sends Axl birthday cards with money in them. Just to let him know how much she cares.

Johhny, I just moved you to the top of my voting list in the category of "most handsome poster" in the forum awards.

Edited by Groghan

I'm convinced spgunner is a cupcake, it's impossible that he/she is actually serious about it, no way.

I dunno. The 'from fans across the universe' ad did indeed happen.

I didn't get involved at the time because I secretly thought it would look like the most putrid example of public arse-licking anyone had seen in a long time. And it looked exactly like this when it was published. It made guns fans look like bieber fans.

But it's got nothing on this auction idea. It's in restraining order territory.