Erin Everly Auction (Updated with statement from Axl's sister)

Guest NGOG

it pretty much said that it's pretty much sad of Erin to auction such an old stuff.
Plus, regular people give it back or burn it, instead of Ebayin' it

anyhow, Axl's rich so Jarmo will spend the night online betting Axl's money to get this stuff back

And kids, or whoever is the beneficient of the auction, will get their hot meal

and fans are fed

so at the end of the day it's a win-win situation

Amy's statement was deleted! Why? :mellow: (https://www.facebook.com/amy.baileypearce?fref=ts)

Pure speculation on my part, but that could be seen as a sign that Axl is OK with it. After that, I have no reason; so anyone else can feel free to chime in.

That's my initial reaction as well. Could be any number of things though, so who knows. I have friends on fb who post and delete stuff all the time. Nothing like this of course, but I'm just throwing it out there.

• Like 1

Amy's statement was deleted! Why? :mellow: (https://www.facebook.com/amy.baileypearce?fref=ts)

Pure speculation on my part, but that could be seen as a sign that Axl is OK with it. After that, I have no reason; so anyone else can feel free to chime in.

That's my initial reaction as well. Could be any number of things though, so who knows. I have friends on fb who post and delete stuff all the time. Nothing like this of course, but I'm just throwing it out there.

Probably because people started taking screenshots and posting it elsewhere. I can imagine that sort of thing makes a person uncomfortable.
  • Like 1

did erin poop on his chest ?

it seems so.... as dave said somewhere else : maybe since Axl liked to make her shit in a kitty little box maybe he said hey today the box can be my chest :lol: :lol:

lot153194.jpg

That's an extreme bit of speculation there...

Edited by sploit

Aparently Amy isn't very good at math...

That I am my takeaway from the Amy quote. I don't get the 10 years part.

maybe she knows something that we don't

It is possible after Steph Seymour Axl tried to recycle his relationship with Erin

but this is purely my speculation

or Amy just wrong about the date, plain and simple

did erin poop on his chest ?

it seems so.... as dave said somewhere else : maybe since Axl liked to make her shit in a kitty little box maybe he said hey today the box can be my chest :lol: :lol:

lot153194.jpg

What the hell is that? Seriously?!

Check the other collages. The photo series are scattered over the collages. He was playing with the dog and I guess something went wrong there.

11001942765_845abe6539_o.jpg

• Like 3

I thought it was a little terrapin from a fish tank. In an interview he gave about taking the dog on tour he said he couldn't clean up after it so didn't think it was a present the doggie left for him :P

Is it creepy to be looking at Axl's sister's facebook page? I feel dirty....

I occasionally look at it to see if there are any new photos, I try to see any likeness between them but in the Erin photos there seems to be a lot of red hair when they were little. Maybe it came from the Mum, I assumed Axl's Dad must have had the red hair.

• Like 1

Well. some of you may be right that these items are Erin's property and she can do with them what she will. But selling them on a very public auction is a DOUCHE move. Axl is a very private person. Carly Simon was very classy when she did the auction abut the You're so Vain song. That auction was for charity and the identify of the source for the song was kept private. I can't believe the auction house made the pictures public.These letters were written in a different time before we had the internet. A wise man once said, I know it's hard to keep an open heart when even friends seem out to harm you. It's also lovely that she did it right before the holidays. As Eazy E would say, " Merry Mother fucking Christmas and have a Fucked up new year.

Edited by Little EMO Annie

uh, yeah it is! I wouldn't want my status update posted on a fan forum that is dedicated to my brothers band. I'm sorry but I just don't think it's right. I messaged her to let her know it was posted. I didn't feel right NOT letting the poor lady know. It just doesn't sit well with me. How would you feel if you were in her shoes? I'm GLAD I ain't related to anyone famous. Gee, I bet she's been getting hounded since it was posted and I feel really, really bad for her knowing how some fans can be.

could the mods at least blur her married name and profile picture? For petes sake!

uh, yeah it is! I wouldn't want my status update posted on a fan forum that is dedicated to my brothers band. I'm sorry but I just don't think it's right. I messaged her to let her know it was posted. I didn't feel right NOT letting the poor lady know. It just doesn't sit well with me. How would you feel if you were in her shoes? I'm GLAD I ain't related to anyone famous. Gee, I bet she's been getting hounded since it was posted and I feel really, really bad for her knowing how some fans can be.

could the mods at least blur her married name and profile picture? For petes sake!

That is the problem with the internet. Once stuff gets out, it is there forever. That is what makes Erin's actions so vile.