OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Some of those winners seem suspect....I knew I wasn't going to win anything but people won that haven't posted or been around for months!? How did that happen?

So what you're saying is this was like an American election? ;)

:lol:

Just makes you wonder how a member like Bacardi - who has 460+ likes (2nd most in the forum) doesn't win a single category and OhLovelyRita wins 2.....

Come on....are ya kiddin' me!?

Lol - some of those were pretty spot on, but some were a bit mysterious - a couple "winners" for people who rarely even post in the category they won for!

Thanks to the poster who compiled all the results.

And congrats to the big winners!!!!

• Like 1

Some of those winners seem suspect....I knew I wasn't going to win anything but people won that haven't posted or been around for months!? How did that happen?

Just makes you wonder how a member like Bacardi - who has 460+ likes (2nd most in the forum) doesn't win a single category and OhLovelyRita wins 2.....

Just like our government, there's not enough female representation on this forum. :P

But the few here are quality, and need to post more!

• Like 3

Most of my likes are from the same 3-4 people, it doesn't really mean that much.

Most of my likes are from the same 3-4 people, it doesn't really mean that much.

I'm a numbers guy bro...and statistically....that's beyond an anomaly.....just sayin'..... ;)

So just so I'm clear on this -- a forum I own, run, finance and have dedicated a decade of my life to..... And I've not won a fucking award? Brilliant -- acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen and my time here worthwhile. Fuck you all you ungrateful, un-green supporting motherfuckerz!!!

:shades:

Just like our government, there's not enough female representation on this forum. :P

You got Rita this year.....isn't that enough?

Apollo....dear....you're the one always talking about not holding grudges from thread to thread, yet I see you pounce on her every chance you get. You're not fond of Rita, we get it.

• Like 1

Apollo....dear....you're the one always talking about not holding grudges from thread to thread, yet I see you pounce on her every chance you get. You're not fond of Rita, we get it.

Well she did get me banned!!!! (That's a joke, by the way. Or I suppose I should say a lie, as I've never been banned or suspended even though she keeps telling people that she got me banned).

I'm happy for her though. Winning two Forum Awards is going to make her very, very, very happy.

Well she did get me banned!!!! (That's a joke, by the way. Or I suppose I should say a lie, as I've never been banned or suspended even though she keeps telling people that she got me banned).

I'm happy for her though. Winning two Forum Awards is going to make her very, very, very happy.

How the f...did Rita get the great Apollo banned? Like seriously, folks, have we lost all sense of reality around here!?