OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

Aww, thanks guys! :heart:

So just so I'm clear on this -- a forum I own, run, finance and have dedicated a decade of my life to..... And I've not won a fucking award? Brilliant -- acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen and my time here worthwhile. Fuck you all you ungrateful, un-green supporting motherfuckerz!!!

This is true Subs. The injustice of it all! :( I'd be willing to relinquish best Female poster award to you if it helps? :P

Erm yeah fuck it why not!

Thanks babe :)

We're all winners.

:lol:
Reminds me of the time I was working in PA on a summer camp and we had to give all the kids an award at the end of the week no matter how much of a fucking mongoloid they were. Welcome to a life of failure butterball! :lol: Edited by Dazey
  • Like 2

Hello,

Highvolatge has given me permission to run the official MYGNR Forum Awards 2013. Please post your votes in this poll, so I can't fiddle with your votes. Please PM me with your votes, however if you would prefer to vote in this thread, it shall be counted.

I'm using categories we've used before, but modified for this year's forum.

Please don't complain about the winners if you didn't bother voting.

No awarding 'worst' awards this year. We have other ways to filter bad posts and I'm all about positivity.

Voting will close in two weeks from now, which will be 8th December 2013 at 18:00 UK time. Winners will be announced during December 2013, however a few things have to fall into place before I can specify a date.

As the Media Crew is a recent addition, I'm leaving them out of this year's poll, however I'd like to acknowledge how awesome they are. :)

Happy voting!

GG

Best Male Poster: sugaraylen.

Best Female Poster: Patience 4 Axl.

Best New Member: (joined 2013): Snake-Pit.

Best Old Member (Pre 2007): Dazey.

Best Supporting Poster (Less than 1k in posts): ohlovelyrita.

Fairest Mod: Three-way tie between Estranged Reality, RussTCB and Forsaken.

Most Underrated Regular: Georgy Zhukov.

Most Missed: DirtyDeeds.

Best Re-registered User: Facekicker.

Best-looking female poster: Axls Rocket Queen.

Best-looking male poster: Black Sabbath.

Most intelligent posts: Downzy.

Strongest personality: sugaraylen.

Best moderator/admin: Highvoltage.

Most knowledge of Guns n' Roses: recklessroad.

Most Respected Member: A three-way tie between recklessroad, Username and Zint.

Funniest Member: PappyTron.

Most Like To Meet: Dazey.

Best Fight: Miser (Vincent Vega) vs. MYGNR.

Two Members Most Likely To Wed: AxlIsOld and Christininth.

Two Members Most Likely to "Get Together": Gracii Guns and DirtyDeeds.

Most Mysterious: wfuckinga.

Honorable Mention: Magisme.

Most Unbiased: No overall winner. (I received 12 votes for this category, each with different nominations).

Best "Political Views": A six-way tie between Graeme, Georgy Zhukov, Shades, Ratbrain, Downzy and sugaraylen.

Best Provider of Concert Updates: Powerage5.

Best Posters In...(M/F)

Discussion & News: Male: NGOG. Female: Patience 4 Axl.

Canter Banter: Male: recklessroad. Female: No overall winner.

Anything Goes: Male: sugaraylen. Female: A three-way tie between Patience 4 Axl, Gia and ohlovelyrita.

My World: Male: A tie between Bran and Johnny Drama. Female: Estranged Reality.

Use Your Illusion: Male: a tie between Georgy Zhukov and Angeles. Female: Axls Rocket Queen.

Best Poster in Downloads: Male: no overall winner. Female: Angelica

Seen that movie too: Male: sugaraylen. Female: Angelica.

Best Thread in the Forums: Describe Your First Sexual Experience Using MS Paint.

Best Signature : A tie between Estranged Reality and The Sandman.

Best Username : Username.

Member of the Year M/F: Male: sugaraylen. Female: Gracii Guns.

Election is obviously rigged since I should of taken out Black Sabbaths award with my epic beard :lol:

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

We're all winners.

:lol:
Reminds me of the time I was working in PA on a summer camp and we had to give all the kids an award at the end of the week no matter how much of a fucking mongoloid they were. Welcome to a life of failure butterball! :lol:

Cold hearted bro!!! :lol:

Well it's fucking crazy buddy! I mean I'm all for being protective of kids upto a point but when you're wrapping them in cotton wool and blowing smoke up their arses every five seconds for nothing then all you're doing is setting them up for a fall when they have to stand of their own two feet. I'm not saying jump on them for every little mistake, I'm just advocating constructive criticism and letting 'em know that maybe their shit does stink from time to time. :lol:

Ooh and I just realised that I actually won something in this poll. :lol: I've got to say that I absolutely didn't expect that but cheers all! :D

Aww, thanks guys! :heart:

So just so I'm clear on this -- a forum I own, run, finance and have dedicated a decade of my life to..... And I've not won a fucking award? Brilliant -- acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen and my time here worthwhile. Fuck you all you ungrateful, un-green supporting motherfuckerz!!!

This is true Subs. The injustice of it all! :( I'd be willing to relinquish best Female poster award to you if it helps? :P

Erm yeah fuck it why not!

Thanks babe :)

Oh, really? :o I didn't expect you'd actually take me up on the offer....

Ok Gracii, please change Best Female Poster to UK SUBS.

Congrats Subsy, well deserved! :P

• Like 1

The news to me is that Estranged Reality is a female

I'm wondering pre-op or post-op. -_-

It was news to me too, but it's proof that I don't fiddle with votes. :)
You shouldn't fiddle with anything cuz you're Catholic and you'll go blind! :P:lol: