OFFICIAL MYGNR AWARDS 2013

Gracii Guns

So just so I'm clear on this -- a forum I own, run, finance and have dedicated a decade of my life to..... And I've not won a fucking award? Brilliant -- acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen and my time here worthwhile. Fuck you all you ungrateful, un-green supporting motherfuckerz!!!

Sorry man, but even with a best Admin category High' would give you a tough challenge.Maybe we should introduce a Best Forum Owner category next year! I feel the odds just might be in your favor with that one! ;)

But if it's any consolation - I dedicate my 1/3 of the Most Respected Member award to you, because if you hadn't bought this madhouse and turned it into a great forum again, none of us would still be here. Cheers for that mate! :)

Ps.

BAM!

This just might be my first forum award since 2008 or something! ^_^

I obviously want to thank myself and nobody but myself for that.

I really fucking rule, and I'm glad to hear some of you have finally reached that conclusion (again) as well.

Took you long enough, but still :kiss:

Edited by username

So just so I'm clear on this -- a forum I own, run, finance and have dedicated a decade of my life to..... And I've not won a fucking award? Brilliant -- acceptance speech: "I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for making this happen and my time here worthwhile. Fuck you all you ungrateful, un-green supporting motherfuckerz!!!

You should post more. You're like an absentee father sending child support.

• Like 2

You should post more. You're like an absentee father sending child support.

Better than Eric who was the father that left when you were too young to remember :lol:

Aww, thanks guys! :heart:

This is true Subs. The injustice of it all! :( I'd be willing to relinquish best Female poster award to you if it helps? :P

• Like 2

I actually voted for you, bro.

:D

Some of those winners seem suspect....I knew I wasn't going to win anything but people won that haven't posted or been around for months!? How did that happen?

Maybe next year have 100% open posts to the public voting only? :shrugs:

Anyway, thanks for your hard work Gracii and Congratulations to all the winners!!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for your votes :wub:

I nominate an impromptu award, Best Forum Owner In MyGNR History. My vote: PRIVATE.

*checks votes*

And the winner of the 2013-2014 award for Best Forum Owner In MyGNR History is.....UK SUBS!!

How is wfuckinga most mysterious though? I know more about him than anyone else on this forum (post Miser)

*ponders whether the votes were ironic*

Thinking the same thing, I mean everyone knows wfuckinga is Miser right?
I'm not Miser, however I'm curious what alfie knows :book:

I actually voted for you, bro.

:D

Some of those winners seem suspect....I knew I wasn't going to win anything but people won that haven't posted or been around for months!? How did that happen?

Anyway, thanks for your hard work Gracii and Congratulations to all the winners!!! :thumbsup:

They come in... they peddle for votes... jostle their friends... always happens.

True posters don't need awards to know how good they are ;)

• Like 1

How is wfuckinga most mysterious though? I know more about him than anyone else on this forum (post Miser)

So it is just a massive coincidence that you are going to college to do a History major and want to become a History teacher when Miser expressed the desire to do exactly the same thing to me in the past? :awesomeface:

There are strong arguments for public vs. private voting. I was happy to accept whatever the voter felt comfortable with, though am keen on 100% public voting in future years.

As for the winners seeming 'suspect', most winners were clearly ahead of others, I'm not taking responsibility for other peoples' voting choices. :shrugs:

Nevetheless, I appreciate the appreciation. :)

Edited by Gracii Guns

So what you're saying is this was like an American election? ;)

:lol:

Just makes you wonder how a member like Bacardi - who has 460+ likes (2nd most in the forum) doesn't win a single category and OhLovelyRita wins 2.....

Come on....are ya kiddin' me!?

:lol:

So it is just a massive coincidence that you are going to college to do a History major and want to become a History teacher when Miser expressed the desire to do exactly the same thing to me in the past? :awesomeface:
Miser and I both post on TheGNRForum lol. I believe the mods have already confirmed I am not Miser. I'm also 19 with a 2 year old son and still in school, miser is what 22? 23?