Why are you here?

darknightfan

Why are you here?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm sentimental and nostalgic

Me as well.

I'll pop in every so often to read up on the latest petty debate and see how people are clinging to every word spoken by band members in desperate hopes of new music, DVD's tours or anything for that matter but I don't get nears as involved or care near as much as I used to years and years ago when I first signed up. I was in high school when I signed up here first (had another account and forgot the username and password before this one) and I'm now 5 years graduated from university soon turning 30, with a career, car, bills and soon to be mortgage.

This band released one album in that time frame.

And toured a lot.

A8R

"Searching for answers, that never appear", of course.

:lol: that made me laugh.

• Like 1

To follow a bunch of musicians I'll always be interested in. Although GnR is doing their best to make it as hard as humanly possible to stick around. To be honest, I have zero faith in new-GnR. None. But I'm still curious. Waiting for a miracle maybe.

I'm bored and I like a lot of the posters here. I very rarely post in the GnR related threads though cuz I have no interest in the band in its current incarnation. That may well change if they release something but for now I give up. Probably would still go to see them if they were touring near me though. :)

I come here to win, ridicule, and, uhm, bloody hell, I can't even remember what it is I am supposed to come here for. Groghan, can you help me out? You seem to have such a firm grasp on my motivations.

Seriously, I started coming here because I wanted to pick up on news, reviews, rumours, etc found on the largest GN'R fan site, and to share this with my own site. Then I got tangled up in discussions -- I like discussing stuff -- and now I also come for the entertainment. I have come to realize that following a highly dysfunctional fan base is almost as funny as following a highly dysfunctional band.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Like the people here, couldn't give a fuck about Guns n Roses as they stand, i'm not sure they even exist really. I liked a band once upon a time that was called Guns n Roses, loved them even, apparently they don't exist anymore, don't particularly want em to reform, not ever so interested in Axls output, probably might be if it came with any frequency but it doesn't so that is what it is, other than that I wouldn't go see NuGnR live, did once, thought they were shit so wouldn't again. No hard feelings or anything, don't hate em or any of the members or have any big gripes, to me it's just there was a band i once liked and they're all doing other things now, none of which are particularly earth shattering to my mind although I might give em a listen if i felt like it.

Yeah, the people that post here basically, 100% the people or more accurately, the discussions they...uh, have. Engage in.

Like the people here, couldn't give a fuck about Guns n Roses as they stand, i'm not sure they even exist really. I liked a band once upon a time that was called Guns n Roses, loved them even, apparently they don't exist anymore, don't particularly want em to reform, not ever so interested in Axls output, probably might be if it came with any frequency but it doesn't so that is what it is, other than that I wouldn't go see NuGnR live, did once, thought they were shit so wouldn't again. No hard feelings or anything, don't hate em or any of the members or have any big gripes, to me it's just there was a band i once liked and they're all doing other things now, none of which are particularly earth shattering to my mind although I might give em a listen if i felt like it.

Yeah, the people that post here basically, 100% the people or more accurately, the discussions they...uh, have. Engage in.

When did you see the new band Len?

Guest Len B'stard

When did you see the new band Len?

2006, Hammersmith, in early June i think, Izzy came onstage at one point i believe although i was pretty fuckin' hammered.

Bored. Website is on my favourites so I like to stop in every now and then to see how little things have changed. Quite sad actually that a band I grew up listening to and obsessing over has turned into this farce. Things were semi exciting before CD came out over the anticipation but since then yawn….

My assumptions are the best of NGNR is past.

This was my favourite post UYI moment. Coolest he has sounded or looked since the old days.

Edited by tyler durden

GN´R is my favorite band, well the old one. CD and the revolving door with band members were big let down for me. I wasn´t very insterested in Axl and things related to the new band. But that doesn´t stop me from still being a fan. I still have hope that one day the original band can work it out again. Also I like to be around other fans and talk about our band old or new.