Why are you here?

darknightfan

Why are you here?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bored. It's a band I used to care about a lot and have considerable knowledge of. It's fun to debate different topics involving the band. I also hold out for new music at some point, so I check up here to see if anything new is going on in that respect.

This question is deep. Also 10/10 times when someone would ask you "why are you here", it was usually a disagreeable situation. This is the First time the question has been presented in a lighthearted manner that I can remember.

I'm here because I love gnr music and It's more likely to be announced here if anythings to be released, rather than the official website. plus it's good to talk to people that actually like the band, people that can discuss the band without bashing them or feeling the need to always defend them no matter what the reason may be.

• Like 2

Because it's fun to trash on team brazil? :P

I guess it comes down to boredom when the band isn't active. When they are, it's a fun place to be.

But even then the Bumblefoot discussions got pretty good. When there is news or activity this place is at its peak!

Edited by ARBeast