New Holiday Merch (SOLD OUT)

Black Sabbath

The problem with the "sweater" is it's just a cheapo sweatshirt with a giant silkscreened FAKE sweater design on the front. It's not a real sweater. I'm guessing that 95% of people who have viewed it assumed it's a real knitted sweater. Yet another MASSIVE FAIL on the part of Team Brazil.

Not sure about the Breaking Bad or Slayer ones, but Metalica's are $70 and then their shipping for their store kills it even more.

$60 isn't awful. I paid $80 for my Yeezus Tour sweatshirt when I saw Kanye :lol: The quality is amazing, though.

Metallica has REAL knit sweaters. The GNR version just has a giant plastic silkscreen on the front. Imagine how that would make you sweaty and stick to your skin. Blech.

Hardly :lol: It's obvious that it's not a real sweater, even besides the fact that it says sweatshirt :rolleyes: Hardly a massive fail.

Also, I highly doubt it's all one giant screen-printed design. It's probably done the same as Powerage's Breaking Bad sweatshirt, which (correct me if I'm wrong P5), doesn't look like one giant screen-print.

Yeah, Metallica's a real knit sweaters. Imagine how itchy and scratchy that would make you feel?

People will find anything to pick apart though, I suppose.

Would you wear a t-shirt with a tuxedo screen printed on it to a wedding?

That comparison makes no sense.

Why are they releasing it to the public for worldwide shipping so close to Xmas? They're fucking clueless.

The problem with the "sweater" is it's just a cheapo sweatshirt with a giant silkscreened FAKE sweater design on the front. It's not a real sweater. I'm guessing that 95% of people who have viewed it assumed it's a real knitted sweater. Yet another MASSIVE FAIL on the part of Team Brazil.

Not sure about the Breaking Bad or Slayer ones, but Metalica's are $70 and then their shipping for their store kills it even more.

$60 isn't awful. I paid $80 for my Yeezus Tour sweatshirt when I saw Kanye :lol: The quality is amazing, though.

Metallica has REAL knit sweaters. The GNR version just has a giant plastic silkscreen on the front. Imagine how that would make you sweaty and stick to your skin. Blech.

Hardly :lol: It's obvious that it's not a real sweater, even besides the fact that it says sweatshirt :rolleyes: Hardly a massive fail.

Also, I highly doubt it's all one giant screen-printed design. It's probably done the same as Powerage's Breaking Bad sweatshirt, which (correct me if I'm wrong P5), doesn't look like one giant screen-print.

Yeah, Metallica's a real knit sweaters. Imagine how itchy and scratchy that would make you feel?

People will find anything to pick apart though, I suppose.

Would you wear a t-shirt with a tuxedo screen printed on it to a wedding?

That comparison makes no sense.

It sold out. For Guns it is a great marketing exercise

People here chat about buying, other people who possibly do not chat, buy

That is good for Guns to know.

Not even a real sweater and they charge 60 for it? What the fuck?

They don't label it as a sweater you dumb hooray for tolerance!.

Like Powerage said, people pay $40 for shirts at the shows all the time, so $60 for a sweatshirt isn't that bad, in my opinion.

I paid the outrageous $80 for my Yeezus Tour sweatshirt.

• 1 month later...

Did any forum members snag any and have they received it yet?

Was just wondering about that last night. I don't think anyone here got in on it. I logged into Nightrain soon after it all went down and didn't see anyone there who said they got in on it either. I'd be curious to know if anyone here did though and if they received anything yet.

Did any forum members snag any and have they received it yet?

Was just wondering about that last night. I don't think anyone here got in on it. I logged into Nightrain soon after it all went down and didn't see anyone there who said they got in on it either. I'd be curious to know if anyone here did though and if they received anything yet.

Yeah your comment in the DVD (lol) thread made me wonder about it. I'm actually having issues logging into NT (login button is not clickable after i put in my password) so I think I might email ground control...