New Holiday Merch (SOLD OUT)

Black Sabbath

The problem with the "sweater" is it's just a cheapo sweatshirt with a giant silkscreened FAKE sweater design on the front. It's not a real sweater. I'm guessing that 95% of people who have viewed it assumed it's a real knitted sweater. Yet another MASSIVE FAIL on the part of Team Brazil.

Not sure about the Breaking Bad or Slayer ones, but Metalica's are $70 and then their shipping for their store kills it even more.

$60 isn't awful. I paid $80 for my Yeezus Tour sweatshirt when I saw Kanye :lol: The quality is amazing, though.

Metallica has REAL knit sweaters. The GNR version just has a giant plastic silkscreen on the front. Imagine how that would make you sweaty and stick to your skin. Blech.

Not sure why people are bitching about the sweater. It's supposed to look ridiculous. Metallica and Slater have ones as well.

Hell, there's a Breaking Bad one that just came out recently too. :shrugs:

I got the Breaking Bad one:

1461193_788838021132231_846450062_n.jpg

I also have a Mighty Mighty Bosstones sweater but don't have a picture of it handy.

The problem with the "sweater" is it's just a cheapo sweatshirt with a giant silkscreened FAKE sweater design on the front. It's not a real sweater. I'm guessing that 95% of people who have viewed it assumed it's a real knitted sweater. Yet another MASSIVE FAIL on the part of Team Brazil.

Not sure about the Breaking Bad or Slayer ones, but Metalica's are $70 and then their shipping for their store kills it even more.

$60 isn't awful. I paid $80 for my Yeezus Tour sweatshirt when I saw Kanye :lol: The quality is amazing, though.

Metallica has REAL knit sweaters. The GNR version just has a giant plastic silkscreen on the front. Imagine how that would make you sweaty and stick to your skin. Blech.

Yes because they made a killing off of 150 of them... I'm sure the people who bought them will enjoy them.

Hardly :lol: It's obvious that it's not a real sweater, even besides the fact that it says sweatshirt :rolleyes: Hardly a massive fail.

Also, I highly doubt it's all one giant screen-printed design. It's probably done the same as Powerage's Breaking Bad sweatshirt, which (correct me if I'm wrong P5), doesn't look like one giant screen-print.

Yeah, Metallica's a real knit sweaters. Imagine how itchy and scratchy that would make you feel?

People will find anything to pick apart though, I suppose.

• Like 1

Hardly :lol: It's obvious that it's not a real sweater, even besides the fact that it says sweatshirt :rolleyes: Hardly a massive fail.

Also, I highly doubt it's all one giant screen-printed design. It's probably done the same as Powerage's Breaking Bad sweatshirt, which (correct me if I'm wrong P5), doesn't look like one giant screen-print.

Yeah, Metallica's a real knit sweaters. Imagine how itchy and scratchy that would make you feel?

Correct. It's the high quality print you'd expect on any graphic T-shirt. Comparable to the quality of a tour shirt. No one complains about $40 tour shirts (Since everyone charges those prices now...), so I can't see how $60 for the sweater is unreasonable :shrugs:

Would you wear a t-shirt with a tuxedo screen printed on it to a wedding?

• Like 1

Would you wear a t-shirt with a tuxedo screen printed on it to a wedding?

Well, yeah. I want to be formal, but I'm there to party.

• Like 1