Post a picture of how you imagine other forum members to be

wfuckinga

Seriously was there ever a more beautiful motherfucker than Brando in his prime?

C'mon remember where we are!lkvgh.jpg

The issue here is that, in the male category you sort of score points for not looking like a bird :D

Sorry, that means you didn't analyse frame for frame the SCOM and WTTJ videos where Axl was prancing around in spandex trousers.:awesomeface:

I admit I was 14 years old at the time.....but still! :drool:

Seriously was there ever a more beautiful motherfucker than Brando in his prime?

The issue here is that, in the male category you sort of score points for not looking like a bird :D

Sorry, that means you didn't analyse frame for frame the SCOM and WTTJ videos where Axl was prancing around in spandex trousers. :awesomeface:

Oh don't me wrong, he was gorgeous looking...and i seriously mean that, there was certain times where the guy looked like a statue or something, like perfect...but in the geezers category i feel its selling the best parts of the masculine...experience up the river to have someone so un-masculine looking topping the table. Brando is my archetype of a bloke I suppose.

Sorry, that means you didn't analyse frame for frame the SCOM and WTTJ videos where Axl was prancing around in spandex trousers. :awesomeface:

Oh don't me wrong, he was gorgeous looking...and i seriously mean that, there was certain times where the guy looked like a statue or something, like perfect...but in the geezers category i feel its selling the best parts of the masculine...experience up the river to have someone so un-masculine looking topping the table. Brando is my archetype of a bloke I suppose.

Alright. You're a geezer and I'm not so I have to agree with you on this one....but from a girls perspective there was NOTHING feminine about Axl from the late 80s and early 90s whatsoever. Yes he had long hair but there were many long haired men at that time that put to rest the idea that long hair was feminine....it's just not. Axl was so intensely masculine at that time, but in a way that didn't fit the standard definition of masculinity.....much like Audrey Hepburn didn't fit the standard definition of feminity in the era of Marilyn Monroe. Sexuality has so many variants and definitions....I really love that. :)

Alright. You're a geezer and I'm not so I have to agree with you on this one....but from a girls perspective there was NOTHING feminine about Axl from the late 80s and early 90s whatsoever. Yes he had long hair but there were many long haired men at that time that put to rest the idea that long hair was feminine....it's just not. Axl was so intensely masculine at that time, but in a way that didn't fit the standard definition of masculinity.....much like Audrey Hepburn didn't fit the standard definition of feminity in the era of Marilyn Monroe. Sexuality has so many variants and definitions....I really love that. :)

He looked like Sissy Spacek on steroids :P

• Like 1

He looked like Sissy Spacek on steroids :P

but she wouldn't wear purple eyeshadow even on crack :lol:

• Like 1

He certainly had a meltdown over it. :lol:

You fucking Internet jock that y'are!!! :lol:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/204508-post-a-picture-of-how-you-imagine-other-forum-members-to-be/page-8

It starts there. :lol:

I'm sitting on the train and I just clicked that link. The poor woman next to me saw the Bruno pic and now looks rather uncomfortable. :lol:
  • Like 1

Lennie Godber

539w.jpg

Who the fucks that big bald-headed bastard? :lol:

Well since you haven't posted a picture (any that I've seen) I can only assume that that's right, though I think I chose it because that's how I picture the hair, above all else, maybe a lanky'er 6'4" perhaps darker you, but, yeah. :P

Edited by Snake-Pit

Lennie Godber

539w.jpg

Well since you haven't posted a picture (any that I've seen) I can only assume that's right, though I think I choose it because that's how I picture the hair, above all else, maybe a lanky'er 6'4" perhaps darker, but, yeah.

I just asked who the cunt was, not for a run-down of your thought processes that led to your desicion, if i'd've wanted to find out how your mind works i would just pound my head with a rolling pin to the point of brain damage and sit around watching the Magic Roundabout whilst dribbling on my trousers :D

• Like 2

Lennie Godber

539w.jpg

Well since you haven't posted a picture (any that I've seen) I can only assume that's right, though I think I choose it because that's how I picture the hair, above all else, maybe a lanky'er 6'4" perhaps darker, but, yeah.

I just asked who the cunt was, not for a run-down of your thought processes that led to your desicion, if i'd've wanted to find out how your mind works i would just pound my head with a rolling pin to the point of brain damage and sit around watching the Magic Roundabout whilst dribbling on my trousers :D

Some random guy I found on Google when I typed fit bald paki, no lie. :lol:

• Like 1

Lennie Godber

539w.jpg

Some random guy I found on Google when I typed fit bald paki, no lie. :lol:

:lol: Fair dues!