Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Black Sabbath

I thought it was opening on Christmas?

I thought that as well. I actually opens nationwide today with the midnight showings last night at midnight. On top of that there were "Super Tickets" sold to see it on Monday as well. One of my friends went to the Super Ticket thing and another went to the midnight showing.

Yeah, I thought it originally opened at Christmas, but some theaters around me were having 9:00 and 10:00 showings, so I went to one of the 9:00 showings. Glad I did, really enjoyed it. :awesomeface:

I also saw it last night at 9. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.

I was about to cringe since I thought they were gonna force that fight scene in...but god damn was it hilarious, especially with those cameos :lol:

How dare you.

The only thing I'll give you is that it might have been about 15 minutes too long or so.

It's a solid 30 minutes too long! The last minute moralizing and attempts at commentary on the current state of cable news are wince inducing. A lot of stuff falls dead flat. I'm not denying it has its moments, but this isn't a patch on the original, or on most of his previous comedies. And I love Land of the Lost FFS, I'm really not that hard to please where he's concerned.