Why do people still order pizza?

arnold layne

I don't know why but pizza seems to be getting worse in Melbourne

I used to be able to get good pizza now it's oily/greasy sub standard. I think many pizza shops are cutting corners and that's impacting the pizza quality

Then you MUST go to Pizzeria D.O.C in Albert Park (Victoria St). The BEST pizza I have had outside of Naples. I've had a lot of pizza in Italy, it was by far the best in Naples followed closely by Rome. Now I only have to go to Albert Park for the best pizza ever!!!! Order the D.O.C, it's just so simple and sooo good. Really. :)

Mainly bcos i have a small freezer which jammed with absokute vodka and steaks. Also i dont have an oven. Microwave pizzas arent so good. I prefer to call into nyc pizza or hoke in the wall for slice.

Wise move, wasted. You rock! Fuck frozen pizza, it's SHIT!!!

I used to be able to get good pizza now it's oily/greasy sub standard. I think many pizza shops are cutting corners and that's impacting the pizza quality

Then you MUST go to Pizzeria D.O.C in Albert Park (Victoria St). The BEST pizza I have had outside of Naples. I've had a lot of pizza in Italy, it was by far the best in Naples followed closely by Rome. Now I only have to go to Albert Park for the best pizza ever!!!! Order the D.O.C, it's just so simple and sooo good. Really. :)

Mainly bcos i have a small freezer which jammed with absokute vodka and steaks. Also i dont have an oven. Microwave pizzas arent so good. I prefer to call into nyc pizza or hoke in the wall for slice.

What's that pizza got on it? It'd better have barbecue sauce, pineapple and just fuckin beetroot all over.

What's that pizza got on it? It'd better have barbecue sauce, pineapple and just fuckin beetroot all over.

:lol:

No, buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil, olive oil. :wub:

Pizza hut has too much cheese

That isn't a thing.

My best friend doesn't eat pizza because he doesn't like melted cheese. He made a homemade pizza once, without the cheese. I dubbed it "hooray for tolerance! pizza".

Get a new best friend.

I went to a fantastic little pizza place just by Earls Court tube station. It was 12ft by 20 foot place and half was pizza oven.

It was cooked beautifully and had really nice ingredients. Set a new standard for pizza (probably my fave meal)

Pizza Hut doesn't compare.

I like to make my own, Indian flavourings like tikka marinaded chicken ;)

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

In a list of American war crimes, the American desecration of the Italian Pizza would certainly rank alongside, shafting the Red Indians and Vietnam. Pizza with Pineapple is literally, a grievous crime which should be brought before the United Nations.

You heathen. Thin Crust pepperoni with pineapples is the greatest.

Because you cannot beat fresh Pizza. Frozen pizzas are garbage. The best Pizza, the only type of Pizza, is from Italy itself or in good Italian restaurants. It is really something sublime, proper Italian Pizza. It was the Americans who started adding all of these weird toppings and ruined the thing.

Oh god no! If there's one thing Americans have got right it's pizza. Italian pizza is the most boring shit in the world.

In a list of American war crimes, the American desecration of the Italian Pizza would certainly rank alongside, shafting the Red Indians and Vietnam. Pizza with Pineapple is literally, a grievous crime which should be brought before the United Nations.

PINEAPPLE DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA.

Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. Seriously.

• Like 1

PINEAPPLE DOES NOT BELONG ON PIZZA.

Fuck anyone who thinks otherwise. Seriously.

To go step further fruit does not belong on pizza......ib4 some wise ass tells me tomato is a fruit............